We're excited to announce the new Block feature now available in a limited number of games! You can go to the Main Menu of these games and use the Messages and Settings section to Block and Unblock players from posting Messages on your Wall.
Directions shown are for Bakery Story, but the feature is similar in all games.:
In order to use this feature, you will first need to upgrade to or download the specified version of the game below.
- Dragon Story 2.0.2
- Dragon Story 184.108.40.206g+
- Restaurant Story 2 1.7.2
- Bakery Story 1.7.5
- Restaurant Story 1.7.5
- Home Design Story 1.0.8
TO BLOCK A PLAYER:
Note: If the x is not showing up:
Once you go into the blocked list, you won't see a button to unblock. However, if you locate the person you accidentally blocked, on that same line from their name, you can press around to the right of the name and they should be unblocked
1. Open up Main Menu and go to Messages and tap the "X" next to the comment of the player you want to block:
2. To only delete the one message, tap "Delete". To Block the player, tap "Block":
3. You will see a message that says you have successfully blocked the player:
4. All existing Messages from that player on your Wall will be removed:
5. The player will still appear in your Neighborhood list, you can delete them from this page by tapping "Edit" and "Remove":
6. The Blocked player will now see this message when trying to post on your Wall:
TO UNBLOCK A PLAYER:
1. Open up Settings from your Main Menu, scroll to the bottom of the page to Blocked List:
2. You will see the list of players you have blocked in this page, tap the "Unblock" button to unblock the player:
3. You will see a message that says you have successfully unblocked the player, now the player can post on your Wall again:
Will this feature be added to other games?
Yes, we will be polishing this feature and integrating it into other games in the future. The feature is currently available in:
Please use this feature to Block players from the game who you do not want posting on your Wall. Thank you!