Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zodiac Taurus Dragon 06.05.2014

Executive Chef
    Help get Taurus not paired all Zodiac types with fire. Result: firestorm, firestorm, mist, genius, genius, firestorm, firestorm, charm, charm etc. no Taurus until now. THIS CAN NOT BE
    Last edited by Drachenia; 05-08-14 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Adding dragon

New Resident
    I just got it on my 5th attempt using Aquarius (9) & Leo (10)

Bred Fire with Leo and it says 12 hr. I was so happy until I realize Firestorm also takes 12 hr. WTH !! I know my luck ! Mine will not be Taurus

Farm Supplier
    It is not so much the fact that it takes me forever to breed a dragon, if ever. It is the fact that I have 53 Dragons between lvl 7 and lvl 9 which will take roughly 3,099,500 food and 821 hours to evolve, or 34 days if I don't have any down time. If I converted this to real dollars it would cost me around $580.00 to get these dragons to epic level. Which is insanity since I have another 80 dragons under lvl 6.

The game is almost at an end for me as every new dragon I add just compounds the problem. For me there is no joy in not being able to feed and evolve my dragons to epic levels. I am very close to just walking away from the game.

Executive Chef
    3rd try Aquarius/Capricorn was Taurus. Im trying to get Pisces or Aries

Rhino Keeper
    Whoa! Shocker, got it on the first try with Virgo and Scorpio Happy camper as most dragons take 25-50 attempts. I really like the zodiac series and am working on filling in a few missing ones so this was a very nice surprise.

Got it with diamond and libra! Was trying for mother the hard way lol! But didn't get her oh well! Still a good fail and I got Capricorn as well so I don't regret it! Goodluck everyone! :3
    Last edited by mimara1212; 05-16-14 at 11:02 AM.

10 Fails so far using Fire and Leo.
    8 Charm, 1 Aether, 1 Athletic.
    I tend to not have to patience for try more than 10-15 times.

Host(ess)
    Im STILL trying for this one with no luck. Its my sign so i really want it. I havent been able to get any zodiac dragons except for leo, and it seems like zodiac pairings are the only ones that work. Ive been doing leo with fire (which according to TL sould work) for MONTHS without success. As i said before, this constant failure isnt fun. This used to be my fave game, but im playing it less and less lately. The name ofvthe game is Dragon Story, but if you cant breed new dragons whats the point? Im close to level 150 and it seems like instead of being rewarded for my loyalty, it is getting harder for me to breed new dragons than it used to be.....

Executive Chef
    Yay!!! I finally got mine fav ziodac Taurus 😍😍😍😍

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast