Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Zodiac Taurus Dragon 06.05.2014

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting for all the Zodiacs to come out but this one is one of my favorites

New Resident
    Luckily just got Taurus on my first try! Fire 4 + Leo 7

New Resident
    For anyone wondering what the egg looks like, here you are
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	13381
    Last edited by mikec257; 05-07-14 at 11:29 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    I'm waiting for all the Zodiacs to come out but this one is one of my favorites
    Why? It takes forever to get them all, even breeding 2 zodiacs, and TL could always decide to start removing them. Some ppl having a hard time getting Leo with all the black splitting.

Executive Chef
    I am so happy. I finally got Leo. I've been trying for Leo for several weeks using Air and Night and nothing but fails. Tried Bat and Night today and it worked! Now I can work on my Zodiac family and hopefully one day have Taurus.

Farm Supplier
    Have been trying hardly , it is not easy to get Zodiac Dragons for me.

Just bought 1 as it is wastage of time /gold speeding up the breeding and failing always.

New Resident
    You're so right! It seems like they think by making it next to impossible to breed these Zodiac dragons that will encourage players to see it as a fun challenge. Not me. I get so fed up with getting mist, island, poison and love no matter what I'm trying for that after awhile I take breaks from playing the game. Like you said, it's not fun, it's frustrating. It took me forever to get Leo and I haven't been able to get any other Zodiacs since. I know they just want us to spend our own $$ but I'm done with that too since the amount it costs to buy a dragon is ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    I got it first try with Leo and Aquarius.

Executive Chef
    I was hoping (mhmm a tad silly of me i know) that i was getting this one, but it turned out to be another Mistmoth....another Super Rare dragon rather than this Rare one - a third "Super Rare" Dragon instead of for example a Rare Taurus...misleading ranks, anyone?
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daisycoop View Post
    You're so right! It seems like they think by making it next to impossible to breed these Zodiac dragons that will encourage players to see it as a fun challenge. Not me. I get so fed up with getting mist, island, poison and love no matter what I'm trying for that after awhile I take breaks from playing the game. Like you said, it's not fun, it's frustrating. It took me forever to get Leo and I haven't been able to get any other Zodiacs since. I know they just want us to spend our own $$ but I'm done with that too since the amount it costs to buy a dragon is ridiculous.
    The thing with trying to push players into buying stuff that's too difficult to achieve other way is that it may backfire too - myself i've spent so much money playing mmo's, paying extra because i liked playing the game, i had fun and felt it gave me something, so i spent extra money to get this or that to have even more fun. If i had felt that more or less only way to achieve things were to pay up...well, not rewarding that! Ofc you cannot compare a steadily developed and evolving game for which you pay a monthly fee, with a much simpler app game, but still - be nice to me and i'll be nice back lol!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast