Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald Knight Tourney May 06, 2014(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh dear, AwesomeChefDad, that is soo frustrating, I have been there many times and I really hope your luck changes soon.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't gained much ground today. Steampunk the punk finally went down to Valentine after 5 fails. And Dark Angel my current target and one I have never really had trouble with has lost 6 times to Quetzal, Dawntree, and baby forests. So unless something miraculous happens this tourney is looking like a no go. Won't have much time to play tomorrow.

AwesomechefDad. I think that is probably one of the worst stats I've seen. There was another player on the forums a couple of tourneys back who also suffered something like 35 losses on one dragon over 2 1/2 days or something but without the pain of all that gold loss. There goes the fun factor for sure. Sending you a big hug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Well I went on full tilt, doing gold after gold after gold...instead of just doing an Ultimate. I counted 27 current exhausted, I healed probably 5 more today and sold 5 more babies.

So what is the record of losses on one opponent? I am probably near 35 losses after blowing 20 rounds of gold just now.

Pathetic..just absurd.

My record was 31 battles with one champ. I no longer do that and will gladly spend the gold to ultimate after about 5 battles but I have seen someone take over 40 battles to beat one opponent.

I have also stopped speeding up the arena on 6 day battles because I found I ended up spending more gold than if I did not speed up the arena. It's just like the game will not let me progress any quicker despite throwing gold at it, so I would rather use the gold to guarantee a win with ultimate.

And you are right, it is absurd
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    20) Black Knight 16 < Metal 9 (lost Metal 9, Pyramid 9, Raz 10)
    21) Prism 14 < Razorback 10 (lost Atlantis 10 x2, Serpent 10, Island 10, Water 10)
    22) Helios 16 < Lightning 10
    23) Steampunk 16 < Lightning 10
    24) Dark Angel 16 < Razorback10 (lost Landworm 10, Razorbk, Pyramid 9, Pegasus, Atlantis 10, Lily 8, Dawntree)
    25) Razorback 20 - so far lost Raz10, Pyramid 9, Metal 9, Parakeet 10, Wild 10

Edit: Tried Pyramid again and got my 4-year old to do the battling. Now even TL knows you must let 4-year olds win
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 05-10-14 at 06:32 AM.

Dark Angel defeated by Bride level 8

Finished tournament and hatched the egg! Its wow! Soooo glad i won him.
    here are some of my battle results:
    R29 fourleaf lvl3 beats quetzal20 mbb
    r27 lily6 beats eclipse mb
    r26 sentinel10 beats lightmare mbb
    r25 mistmoth6 wins using mb
    r24 mercury10 beats darkangel using triple magic
    r23 sentinel10 beats steaming punk in a magic
    r22 quetzal10 beats helios in a bash
    r21 genie10 beats prism mb
    r20 naga10 beats blacknight20 mb
    r19 razor7 beats rune12 in a magic only
    r17 infinity10 beats motningglory10 double magic
    r16 sentinel10 beats lily10 magic/bash

i didnt write down all battles, but hope these results can be usefull for those who are still fighting, good luck all!

Rhino Keeper
    And yet again, another tournament I probably won't be able to finish. I've been stuck on Black Knight for 2 days, despite defeating the first 19 dragons with 1-2 tries each. The weekend is the only time I can play every hour, but by the time Saturday arrives it's almost too late to finish. I still haven't reached the barrage of Diamond hybrids, so that's it for me. If somehow I do manage to reach round 26, I might just ultimate the last few matches.

Quote Originally Posted by rwena View Post
    I haven't gained much ground today. Steampunk the punk finally went down to Valentine after 5 fails. And Dark Angel my current target and one I have never really had trouble with has lost 6 times to Quetzal, Dawntree, and baby forests. So unless something miraculous happens this tourney is looking like a no go. Won't have much time to play tomorrow.

AwesomechefDad. I think that is probably one of the worst stats I've seen. There was another player on the forums a couple of tourneys back who also suffered something like 35 losses on one dragon over 2 1/2 days or something but without the pain of all that gold loss. There goes the fun factor for sure. Sending you a big hug.
    I had that 2 tourneys ago 41 losses on an Immortal dragon. I'm stuck on Quetzal now, fought him 12 times and it's like nothing compared to that. I'm not even worried. This dragon with the weird white stiff plastic looking wings goes down today!

Ugggh!! Quetzal has gotta be the hardest one for me in this tourney... D: Good luck to anyone trying to beat him or black knight

Executive Chef
    I won Emerald Knight!! I can hardly believe I'm done this early! I did have a bit of trouble with Razorback and Crusader, who took about 9-11 rounds each, but I defeated Black Knight and Emerald Knight as well as several diamonds on the first try, which is pretty incredible luck! Good luck to everyone still battling!