Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do about your dragon's names

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Broggoy View Post
    I add the time of evolving to their names so when I can evolve I can see how long each dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    That's brilliant - I never thought to do that and I can rarely ever remember how long they take.
    That IS brilliant! It's something I've seen players ask for, and something I've spent lots of time figuring out myself! Bravo!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

LOL !
    Not really ! I just keep the name that comes with it !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    That's sorta how mine are named, too. It's just that some of them no one but me would understand, kinda like private jokes! But I do try to make the name fit the Dragon. The way the game randomly assigns them is disturbing to my OCD soul, I think their names should reflect their nature.
    I can't take the auto-names either, especially when there are duplicates!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Broggoy View Post
    I add the time of evolving to their names so when I can evolve I can see how long each dragon will be in the Temple
    GENIUS!!!!!!!!!! I've just been trying to memorize all the evolving times. Works sometimes, but I recently thought one was 7 hours & instead it was 17, which threw off my plan.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Great thread!

You can also add little decorations next to their names. Tons of fun!

Hey!!!! Chalupa u treasure name is lovely lol!!!

Executive Chef
    Hi usually named the dragon by seeing his style like I just named my new emerald knight with EK king lol !!! And my element name is 3 beauties and my comet name is space

Rhino Keeper
    I rename mine if I get a double, or if it's a different kind of dragon I search names. Like for example the Egyptian dragons I searched "Egyptian names" and picked some I like. My gemstones are all what they are sapphire, gemma(gemstone), topaz, ect. I even searched "rune names" and came up with "Aruz" for my rune dragon (pronounced a-roo, or a-rooz). Glory for my morning glory, Harmony for my melody dragon. I use the dragon name genorator list for alot of them too bc I do want some of them to have the names they were supposed to have. This is a cool thread. Names are fun!

Here is the website incase some of you didn't have it.
    Removed third party link
    Last edited by maguar; 05-17-14 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Removed third party link
    🏰Castle Story-DiamondEmpire👑🏰
    🐉Dragon Story-DiamondIsland💎🐉

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I'm just wondering, but what do you guys name your dragons? Do you keep the names that they come with, or do you change them? Personally, I just rename them all "..." because I am probably OCD, and can't stand scrolling through the arena list with all sorts of different names
    Am I the only one who does this?
    Did I miss it somewhere in this chain? HOW do we change their names? I have sooo many with the same name!! I thought the creators just couldn't come up with any different names because they use these weird names over and over. How do I do this? Please....

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I'm level 104 and I never knew the icon to change names was there. Has it always been there? This should be in the FAQ.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by missbandette View Post
    I rename mine if I get a double, or if it's a different kind of dragon I search names. Like for example the Egyptian dragons I searched "Egyptian names" and picked some I like. My gemstones are all what they are sapphire, gemma(gemstone), topaz, ect. I even searched "rune names" and came up with "Aruz" for my rune dragon (pronounced a-roo, or a-rooz). Glory for my morning glory, Harmony for my melody dragon. I use the dragon name genorator list for alot of them too bc I do want some of them to have the names they were supposed to have. This is a cool thread. Names are fun!

Here is the website incase some of you didn't have it.
    Removed third party link
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hey!!!! Chalupa u treasure name is lovely lol!!!
    Thank you! It's also the name of our Husky!
    Last edited by maguar; 05-17-14 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodyTwoShoes2 View Post
    Did I miss it somewhere in this chain? HOW do we change their names? I have sooo many with the same name!! I thought the creators just couldn't come up with any different names because they use these weird names over and over. How do I do this? Please....
    Go to a habitat and click on the dragon you want. See the little pencil in the box next to the name? Click that and then change the name and then save. On iOS at least...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	13489
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast