Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do about your dragon's names

Fashion Designer
    Not sure pixels have souls!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I also rename mine to what they are unless the name is too long to fit, like white chocolate. Those I try to shorten or pic something similar. Duplicates usually just keep their random name, especially if I'm going to trade them - I just move them to a separate trade habitat. If I really like a name though, I use it even if it's my only one like that - my big bad is BadWolf.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I literally just found out today that I could change my dragons' names for free! For some reason, I thought it cost gold. I went through and changed almost all of them. Some of my favorites: Giza the Pyramid dragon, Genesis the Fruitful dragon, Strike the Lightning dragon, Colbert the Eagle dragon (after Stephen Colbert), Ricin the Poison dragon, Sochi the Winter Games dragon, Venus the Athletic dragon (Venus Williams), Puff the Magic dragon, S'more the Marshmallow dragon, Sakura the Cherry Blossom dragon, Calla the Lily dragon. Picking names is fun!
    I never watch Colbert so I didn't get that one - why eagle? Great names though - loved the s'more and calla

Not sure pixels have souls!
    Probably not.
    ❄ElsaIsAwesome❄
    ❁AnnaIsAwesomeTooButNotQuiteAsMuch❁

Executive Chef
    I picked the list from the Wikia, it has all names, according to their color. Then I'd rename the dragons with double names for ane that hasn't been used yet. Fo example, both Fruitfull and Fairy were born with the name Apple, then I would rename one to Pine, if that name hasn't been used yet.

That way they keep the original names, but I don't have doubles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirecross View Post
    I never watch Colbert so I didn't get that one - why eagle? Great names though - loved the s'more and calla
    There's a swooping, screeching eagle in the show's opening, and then there's the pistachio commercials with Colbert and the eagle. Thanks for the love!

ETA: I've actually changed almost all my dragons' names now. Glinda the Goodwitch dragon was pretty easy to come up with. I was stumped on Lotus but my partner suggested naming her "Om". Loki the Trickster. Ororo the Storm (Storm in the X-Men is Ororo Monroe). Harry the Wizard (Dresden or Houdini). I'm a bit of a geek.
    Last edited by hugpete; 05-07-14 at 11:59 PM.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    There's a swooping, screeching eagle in the show's opening, and then there's the pistachio commercials with Colbert and the eagle. Thanks for the love!

ETA: I've actually changed almost all my dragons' names now. Glinda the Goodwitch dragon was pretty easy to come up with. I was stumped on Lotus but my partner suggested naming her "Om". Loki the Trickster. Ororo the Storm (Storm in the X-Men is Ororo Monroe). Harry the Wizard (Dresden or Houdini). I'm a bit of a geek.
    That's sorta how mine are named, too. It's just that some of them no one but me would understand, kinda like private jokes! But I do try to make the name fit the Dragon. The way the game randomly assigns them is disturbing to my OCD soul, I think their names should reflect their nature.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I also name mine to what they are. I find it more useful to easily see what they are than who they are

Except my Black Knight who is called Slayer, because he is. >;|
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

I add the time of evolving to their names so when I can evolve I can see how long each dragon will be in the Temple

Last edited by Broggoy; 05-11-14 at 03:12 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Broggoy View Post
    I add the time of evolving to their names so when I can evolve I can see how long each dragon will be in the Temple
    That's brilliant - I never thought to do that and I can rarely ever remember how long they take.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast