Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do about your dragon's names

Fashion Designer

Question What do you do about your dragon's names

I'm just wondering, but what do you guys name your dragons? Do you keep the names that they come with, or do you change them? Personally, I just rename them all "..." because I am probably OCD, and can't stand scrolling through the arena list with all sorts of different names
    Am I the only one who does this?

Rhino Keeper
    I choose opposite of what they are
    Lighting = Thunder
    Stone = Feather
    Metal= Woody
    Etc...

Fashion Designer
    I literally just found out today that I could change my dragons' names for free! For some reason, I thought it cost gold. I went through and changed almost all of them. Some of my favorites: Giza the Pyramid dragon, Genesis the Fruitful dragon, Strike the Lightning dragon, Colbert the Eagle dragon (after Stephen Colbert), Ricin the Poison dragon, Sochi the Winter Games dragon, Venus the Athletic dragon (Venus Williams), Puff the Magic dragon, S'more the Marshmallow dragon, Sakura the Cherry Blossom dragon, Calla the Lily dragon. Picking names is fun!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    My ninja is named Kakashi it's all I need

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I name mine what they are because I have no idea who's what just by looking at most of them, and it's easier to tap a habitat and read the types across the bottom than have to tap each one individually. Ones up for trading get named 'Trade' as soon as they're hatched so I won't accidentally trade off something I didn't intend to. Exceptions are my gemstone dragons, which have family nicknames. ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Ones up for trading get named 'Trade' as soon as they're hatched so I won't accidentally trade off something I didn't intend to. ^_^
    Haha. That's exactly what I do too. I capitalize it too; TRADE.
    My commons that I use for breeding like Forest and Air I name FOREST and AIR. I have some baby air and water dragons taking up the empty spots in my habitats from the last community event. Making a little money off them and I can sell them off when I need the space. I name them SALE.

Executive Chef
    Great thread!

You can also add little decorations next to their names. Tons of fun!

I had no idea this could be done! Thanks so much for letting us know. There are so many names I get over and over and now I can fix that! I didn't like all the dupicates.

Executive Chef
    I name mine with names that seem appropriate to me (although others might disagree!) and any I plan to trade I name "Gems".
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I keep the name they come with. Changing their name is like stealing a part of their soul.
    "To write one's name us to leave a part of oneself behind. It's not something to be taken lightly."
    -Cyrus, Pokemon adventures diamond and pearl platinum, Vol. 2
    Even though he's the bad guy, he still has a point. You probably think I'm crazy, but I couldn't care less.
    Last edited by XandriaFire; 05-07-14 at 05:03 AM.
    ❄ElsaIsAwesome❄
    ❁AnnaIsAwesomeTooButNotQuiteAsMuch❁

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast