Thread: Candy Blast Mania for Androids!!

The Honorable Panda

Candy Blast Mania for Androids!!

From the Team Lava Blog:

May Now Introducing Candy Blast Mania for Android!

The Gummy Bear King and his candied cronies are looking to spoil the Candy Kingdom. Will you and your friends stop the gummied grouch before it?s too late? Match and collect candies in this amazingly delicious puzzle adventure guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!

• PLAY through over 240 levels of candy collecting craziness! Stock up on Lemon Drops, Jelly Beans and gummies that look good enough to eat!
    • FIND big matches to create Sweet Spots for explosive combos and big bonuses!
    • BATTLE the tyrannical Gummy Bear King in the exciting Battle Mode. Stun the evil King with big matches before he Gloops up your candies!
    • EARN Boosts like the Candy Wand or Candy Scoop, which clear obstacles and recharge for FREE!
    • COMPETE against your Facebook friends for the top score in every level!
    • JOURNEY through a whole new world of fantastic flavors, including Cake Canyon, the Forest of Fudge, and more!
    • FREE to play with FREE updates including new levels, obstacles, candies, and more every week!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

need more levels ...... but dont get me wrong .. i am grateful for anything x

Bonjour,j'ai un Samsung j5 et je ne peux pas me connecter ? facebook savez vous pk?

Sorry, but Facebook is not supported on Android at this time.