Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fish market worth spending gems?

Executive Chef
    Not getting it for now. Now I want to save for a living tree but am far off and there are gem traps everywhere!

FWIW, I have gotten a few cooked fish items now. Literally, a few.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought it, but don't use it. I save my energy for other craft shops

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotten 1 mercury feast and a few of the other random cooked meals. It's these rare drops that keep me collecting from it even when I'm full of fish.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I've gotten 1 mercury feast and a few of the other random cooked meals. It's these rare drops that keep me collecting from it even when I'm full of fish.
    I do this too, and while it doesn't always seem like it, I feel I am ahead because this is only 1 energy for every time I clear it and I save some on fish dishes. I might be lucky, but I have had probably 5-7 mercury feasts drop, but if I had a do over I am not sure if I would invest in this if there was anything else I wanted.

It is attractive but quite expensive for a decorative building, at least in my kingdom. It will be the first into storage the next time I need the room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123