Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fish market worth spending gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Yah... I wu
    D wait this one out. Kinda bummed i used my gems on it rather than saving up for something better.

Banned
    Wizard School

Banned
    or save them.. May is gonna be epic.. so save them for now bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Ya, I'm sorta ho hum about it. I like the way it looks, and the prepared meals are nice but rare, but if I had to choose between it and something else, I'd prolly go with the something else.
    i like the way You think.. you think like me but only better.

Executive Chef
    Not worth it. Cute building but you'll find yourself maxed on the new fish in no time if you regularly collect from the swamp, Kaz's house and your ponds. The prepared fish dishes are too rare to make it worthwhile ...& then you need to do *something* with all those fish! Since none of the troll tribe line asked for the new fish as a resource for building something, the only other option is to cook them in the kitchen!

Get something else or save the gems for later...

I think the fish market is a total waste of gems. I only bought it because I read it drops cooked fish items, but after collecting from it plenty of times and getting nothing but fish that I'm already maxed on, I've stopped collecting from it.
    I wish I could return it...i would rather have a second mermaid pond.

Executive Chef
    I don't think it's a good idea coz I get a lot of fishes every where else.

Executive Chef
    I kinda like mine, but I am wondering what to do with all the fishes. I'm hoping the troll line will include a need for fish somewhere down the line in the future... Or that we get a new exchange for fish.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by ggfdddgh View Post
    I think the fish market is a total waste of gems. I only bought it because I read it drops cooked fish items, but after collecting from it plenty of times and getting nothing but fish that I'm already maxed on, I've stopped collecting from it.
    I wish I could return it...i would rather have a second mermaid pond.
    That's why I bought it too -- the cooked fish items. And like you, it hasn't delivered after countless collections. It's a nice decoration, but I feel like I got duped. I expect better for my money.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all of you that gave me suggestions. I guess that for the time being i am better off saving my gems.��

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast