Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fish market worth spending gems?

Rhino Keeper

Question Fish market worth spending gems?

I would like to know your opinion if it is worth to spend my hard saved gems to buy the fish market? Or shall i continue piling them up for something with a better use? I am never short on fish or scales.

So what do you think? I appreciate any input. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    yes. buy it i say

The Honorable Panda
    I would say if you are never short on the items, to maybe wait and save your gems for something else.
    You can always buy one later if you find a need for one.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    For me this item came with a dose of buyer's remorse, and I don't have it in storage because it is attractive, although I find myself collecting from it rarely, and then only to make an extra heart for collection as I am usually full of the more common drops. It does drop prepared fish dishes on occasion which takes some crafting pressure from Kitchens so I waffle back and forth and have come to have a love/hate relationship with this particular item. I would have to say that so far as I have seen it hasn't been absolutely necessary for a quest, but like all buildings it is open for use in future quests and if it does become part of a quest it would be handy to have in storage even if it is not needed at the moment. I advise you do exactly as you are doing now. Collect opinions and information from other players, then make up your mind depending upon your needs and priorities. Good strategy!

Nightclub Owner
    I was always short on fish, but with the different crafting and trade I do, I am always short in water. So by aggressively getting water, I pile up a lot of fish, all tree stacks are always maxed. Now as 55lee55 says, the occasional fish dish drop is a nice catch. On the positive side, for the sake of my village, I do not regret the investment, it is a nice decoration items for my merchant quarter.

I think you should save up your gems for the same amount of gems you have now so you can get the fish market later if you need it and you can buy something else.
    I Know ItClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	13331

NO! You have the troll swamp and as long as you have at least one lemon tree then the only difficult item to obtain is cabbage(16 hours to grow).

Farm Supplier
    On my case i wished i held back buying this. I could fishy out scales and types of fish from my ponds. Prepared food is a super rare drop for me. -dalexxx

Rhino Keeper
    Although I do like it, I rarely collect from it, simply bc I need water regularly and get enough fish that way already.

Executive Chef
    Ya, I'm sorta ho hum about it. I like the way it looks, and the prepared meals are nice but rare, but if I had to choose between it and something else, I'd prolly go with the something else.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast