Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues / Lost Tickets

Lost 32 tickets today

When I tried to load the game, it kept searching for an opponent then reset to the opening screen. This happened 3 times and I lost tickets each time. Two times I lost 11 tickets and then the third time I lost 10 tickets.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by opal308 View Post
    When I tried to load the game, it kept searching for an opponent then reset to the opening screen. This happened 3 times and I lost tickets each time. Two times I lost 11 tickets and then the third time I lost 10 tickets.
    Please send an email to support@sharkparty.com

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We're sorry for your continued troubles with this issue. We are still working to resolve it. Please email support@sharkparty.com if you need any additional assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am so frustrated that they won't get around to fixing this issue when it is happening so frequently!! I have lost hundreds of tickets, thousands of coins, reported dozens of these errors right when it happens with lots of notes to pinpoint exactly how and when it occurs. What I learned is that they CAN refund you BUT will only do it once even though we can't control their system errors. I gave up thinking that they care about their loyal players long ago.

New Resident
    Sorry to see yet another victim. Maybe one day we'll actually get to finish a game (or dare I say two games?) together. It's crazy that they won't even take suggestions like allowing free play in the practice room or inviting people. SOOO LAME!

Rhino Keeper

Ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I will report this over.
    This has been reported several times I see. This is happening constantly. It has happened 4 times to me in the past couple days. This usually happens at the 8 ball shot. Suddenly you are waiting,have no cue, timer counting down..then it says you didn't hit the 8ball and opponent wins. This is very unfair when we use our tickets,money,etc.. On the game. The least you could do is give some free tickets for what we have lost!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gzoo2 View Post
    Sorry to see yet another victim. Maybe one day we'll actually get to finish a game (or dare I say two games?) together. It's crazy that they won't even take suggestions like allowing free play in the practice room or inviting people. SOOO LAME!
    I agree with you! Having to pay to practice is lame..then waiting 21 hrs to get 50 tickets..then it freezes and you lose those lol. And the number of gems it costs for tickets grrrrrr"

My games keeps freezing no matter what room I am playing in. As soon as start to take a shot, I get the message that I am either waiting for an opponent or there is a connection issue. I have Wifi and my phone plan, so I highly doubt my connection is an issue. I've been booted out of games and lost tickets multiple times, and the fun of playing is quickly dwindling. Will they ever fix this?

Every. Single. Game..... every single game either disconnects, gives me a "waiting for opponent" on every shot, or just freezes. This game isn't even fun anymore and it doesn't appear to be addressed by Shark Party. There's other pool games that are just as fun, and I think we should just look elsewhere.

I've been having the same problems. When are you hoping to fix this.

So this was a problem in July of 2013. November of 2014 & issues still not fixed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast