New Resident
    Just wanted to let you know this hapemed AGAIN

New Resident
    This happened again this morning!

New Resident

Angry

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I would sent an email to support@sharkparty.com to inquire about getting the tickets back .
    I did this this morning. How long should I expect to hear back?

The same thing keeps happening to me it says connecting to servers and then it freezes and I quit the game then lose my tickets and the game when I was actually about to win. It's pretty annoying considering I waited 21 hours for my measly 40 tickets. Please fix this it has happened a few times and will make me want to not play this game beyond playing it for gems for other games.

Let me know it you actually hear back from them.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is awful.... any time someone disconnects, I get timed out. I am rewarded no XP and I don't get my tickets back. Refund our tickets if someone quits!

I was playing a game in the tournament. I was forced out of my game & I did not get the diamond I am suppose to get for downloading the jackpot game. I was going to play the final but I was forced out. I did not get any coins in return.

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely hate this game! I don't know how many times the opponent has timed out (must be the connectivity issue) and I wait and then am told that because of opponent forfeit that I need to try again and I have lost my tickets! I don't exit the game myself, but I have lost tickets and no experience points. This is just so frustrating and I think this problem should have been fixed before bringing it out. Also, as so many have said the wait for tickets is too long because you can only play a few games a day. Today I had 2 timeouts of opponents out of the few games I could have played.

I'm so tired of losing my tickets! It's happened to me 3 times now!
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast