Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues / Lost Tickets

New Resident

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by eatup2 View Post
    This game is mega wack! I lose tickets EVERY DAY due to bugs! Ugh! I entered the tournament for 900 coin and then it just kicked me back to the main page. I didn't play one match just lost 900 coin. Major major bugs!!!!!
    This game just sucks. People are paying good money and get ripped of. There should be refunds, or the game shut down until these issues are fixed.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Cozzyman View Post
    This game just sucks. People are paying good money and get ripped of. There should be refunds, or the game shut down until these issues are fixed.
    I'm having the same issue I like the game hate the bugs!!! I lose at least 10 tickets some times more a day!

Quote Originally Posted by cheechnme View Post
    I'm having the same issue I like the game hate the bugs!!! I lose at least 10 tickets some times more a day!
    Sorry about that! Please follow-up with any support ticket you already have.

Lost tickets again. A day doesn't go by without this happening. And I don't mean by playing either! Bugs!

My favorite bug is when you enter a tournament to be booted out. HARD earned coins down the drain. Coins don't come easy in this game.

TL! If you cannot fix the lost connection problem. Can you design a fail safe way to refund lost coins or tickets? Instead of a lost connection message, have the game refund what was used by the gamer (coins/tickets). I could care less if I have to start a game over. Losing coins or tickets is a million times more frustrating. Please don't say this already exist! Because it has only happened once out of 20 lost connections.
    Last edited by eatup2; 06-16-14 at 05:49 PM.

New Resident
    I have been REALLY patient with this game. I have struggled, and I do mean STRUGGLED for 21 levels. These connection error bugs are just ridiculous. I never get to play my full days worth of tickets (right now that is 60 tickets or 6 games of pool ), because I usually lose at least 20 a day to "connection errors". I just now got into the semi-finals of a tournament, only to be "booted out due to connection errors" when my opponent timed out on her turn. This is not the first time this has happened. 600 coins a pop for a tournament is a lot of games, when you consider I lost most of tickets due to crashes (and losses). The game does not give enough tickets to begin with, and is unfair in that you have level 40 players entering a tournament in a room where mostly beginning players are (since they cannot go anyplace else). I play many of your games and usually they are great. That is why I am tired to hang in there hoping these issues would be fixed. However, I am about at the end of my rope here.. if things do not change very soon, I will be deleting this game.

New Resident

Lost tickets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ppayne4 View Post
    My opponent ran out of time and it said "waiting on opponent" for several minutes then said game timed out and took me back to main screen this happened twice and I lost 16 tickets in the process. I don't think it's fair that I lost these considering I didn't even get to play
    This has happened to me at least three times now. I'm furious since I paid cash for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    It's so impossible to play this game.
    Sometimes, when it's my opponent's turn, they take "a long time supposedly" until the clock runs out and instead of it going to my turn, it says "Waiting for opponent" in the bottom left for about 5-10 minutes straight.
    This game is really glitchy. I might delete it soon
    Same here

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by jdnyc123 View Post
    This has happened to me at least three times now. I'm furious since I paid cash for tickets.
    I kicked out 2 times tickets and 2 times tournaments today, so i buy some tickets to have some fun and what happens, 1 i play other one booted out, cant understand why you cant fix this bug, its real money i lost not the free things. Give me my paid 11 tickets back ... To sad that it ****s fun
    Bahhhhhh

New Resident
    I too am having the same problem - two tournaments - connection issues - not mine I'm next to my router! I was in the final for one of them and well set to win! Now I've lost all the coins! Please tell us you're working on fixing this problem

New Resident
    I too have lost coins when a pool tournament froze up. I know it's been reported already but come on. It's been two months. Is this an ongoing problem or a new set of bugs? I will try emailing maybe I can get my lost coins back.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast