Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues / Lost Tickets

Rhino Keeper

Connection Issues / Lost Tickets

I have entered a tournament today and won the first game. It says I have entered the semi final. In the tournament table I can see my opponent I suppose to play in semi final, and the other semi final seems finished as there is one player showing in the final part. I waited and waited but semi final game never started and I was forced to quit the tournament obviously I didn't win either.

We're currently aware that many players are encountering connection issues. We're investigating the matter and hope to make improvements as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience! ~ FrozenTurtle
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 05-09-14 at 10:50 AM. Reason: added info

New Resident

Timed out in sharkie's billiards lost my tickets

My opponent ran out of time and it said "waiting on opponent" for several minutes then said game timed out and took me back to main screen this happened twice and I lost 16 tickets in the process. I don't think it's fair that I lost these considering I didn't even get to play

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. It happened to me once to. It's bad enough the timer for new tickets is set at a ridiculous time but to ave this happen as well is terrible.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

I'm playing in tournaments and sometimes it says 'waiting on opponent' so I wait and then after some time it says 'you lose'! LOL This happened at least 3 times...I'm spending real money to get these coins to enter these tournaments. This game needs some work.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by ppayne4 View Post
    My opponent ran out of time and it said "waiting on opponent" for several minutes then said game timed out and took me back to main screen this happened twice and I lost 16 tickets in the process. I don't think it's fair that I lost these considering I didn't even get to play
    This just happened to me too.

How annoying considering you only get so many tickets a day and now way to get more tickets until they replenish.

Thanks for the report! We're aware of an issue that happens when your opponent gets disconnected. We're working on a fix for it, but please email support@sharkparty.com if you have any additional concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for the report! We're aware of an issue that happens when your opponent gets disconnected. We're working on a fix for it, but please email support@sharkparty.com if you have any additional concerns.
    are tickets going to be replaced or are we just out the tickets that were taken for a game that wasn't completed through no fault of our own?

New Resident
    Yeah will my tickets be replaced?

The Honorable Panda
    I would sent an email to support@sharkparty.com to inquire about getting the tickets back .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast