Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues / Lost Tickets

We're sorry for your continued troubles with this issue. We are still working to resolve it. Please email support@sharkparty.com if you need any additional assistance.

Executive Chef
    Just experienced this for the first time. Normally, if there's a connection issue mid-game I got refunded. I just experienced the issue waiting to be matched to another player and lost 10 tickets without ever getting to play. Tickets shouldn't be deducted until a game is actually in progress

I have repeatedly lost tickets and money due to connection issues,a few minutes ago I paid 600 to enter tournament and it took my coin and connection dropped me back to main menu with no credit once again really frustrated happens so much disappointed as it takes a while to earn coin

Rhino Keeper
    Why is the connection so finicky with this game. Just trying to get thru to level 9 so I can get my gems but it keeps losing my tickets or hanging up and losing my game. Argh

Executive Chef
    My game had a pop-up about waiting on the server. Then it said due to disconnecting my game was forfeited. 10 tickets lost.

New Resident
    Hi, in all i think i lost about 20 tickets and some 5 tournaments that i won but didnt get any price money due to connection problems. Please, this is gamle is fun but all this bugs turns it in to []!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-14 at 11:00 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Host(ess)
    Just today alone, I lost 33 tickets. Everyday, I end up losing between 20 and 30+ tickets. I think it's a big lie and waste of time that they say to contact the company as it's the same shadiness that goes on in all their other games. This company is not wasting 10 cents on because they use shady ways to rip off their gamers.

New Resident
    I lose tickets when opponent is being selected and if there is no name for opponent just an avatar, i get put back to the pool rooms page never enter room and tickets gone. ALSO cue ball goes to opponent the sec timer runs out, my opponents timer runs out it says waiting on opponent, and it will freaking wait, how do they get the extra time? Ive waited for opponent after his timer ran out for two minutes before. I have never recieved cue ball by timer running out.

New Resident
    If you contact the company they will consider case closed if you dont login to storm8 support and respond to there response to your complaint

This game is mega wack! I lose tickets EVERY DAY due to bugs! Ugh! I entered the tournament for 900 coin and then it just kicked me back to the main page. I didn't play one match just lost 900 coin. Major major bugs!!!!!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast