Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Sir Piggy is broken

Banned
    well under the radar.. since i need Manticore Whiskers.. i.e. to make this so called Mythic Essence.. it seems that that "Little Manty" is pre shaving before i can harvest those elusive Whiskers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    well under the radar.. since i need Manticore Whiskers.. i.e. to make this so called Mythic Essence.. it seems that that "Little Manty" is pre shaving before i can harvest those elusive Whiskers
    Please bear with me but I am old and there are some phrases and abbreviations used in online games that I missed learning when the rest of the world did. Showing my ignorance here but if I may ask, what does the phrase "well under the radar" mean in this context? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Please bear with me but I am old and there are some phrases and abbreviations used in online games that I missed learning when the rest of the world did. Showing my ignorance here but if I may ask, what does the phrase "well under the radar" mean in this context? Thanks!

Well under the radar means several things.. being former military and using a tactical reference means you have slipped under detection from enemies.. but in this instance it means its an issue that is not looked at or overlooked.. i.e. it slipped detection be it on accident or on purpose.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Well under the radar means several things.. being former military and using a tactical reference means you have slipped under detection from enemies.. but in this instance it means its an issue that is not looked at or overlooked.. i.e. it slipped detection be it on accident or on purpose.
    Awesome! Thanks for helping me over an awkward senior moment!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123