Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game is okay but.......

Rhino Keeper
    I have to wait the 20h as well. When I started this thread, I was at the 12h mark. Lol!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I have to wait the 20h as well. When I started this thread, I was at the 12h mark. Lol!!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I love the game but hate the 20 hour wait as well. I also dislike having to pay tickets to just practice. Seems like if you're practicing you shouldn't have to use tickets for it. You might as well practice in real games

Rhino Keeper
    I agree - really really liked this game but am so disappointed now at the long wait to regenerate tickets, and I run out of coins so quickly too that I can't even play in the tournaments either, which use coins as the entry fee instead of tickets.
    It's just too long of a wait. I get the wait thing to a certain extent (e.g. lots of TL games have a timer before you an regenerate energy), but 20 hours is way way way way way way way way way way too long.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yeah, another thing....I think it needs to do a better job of matching up the level/s**** when selecting a player.
    I played last night in the easiest room (as that was all the tickets I had left), and I am level 11, and I got matched against someone who was in their high 20's, and they broke, and put down every ball. I didn't even get to shoot!! That was quick waste of tickets.

Farm Supplier
    u should win tickets if u win a game not just coins!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post

I agree 100%.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    Either that or let us have as many available, without a limit , so I could save them for a few days to be able to play more games. Also, it's not fair that we lose leftover tickets that aren't enough to use in a room.

Sorry I will have to disagree. After playing the game you can get too carried away playing this game for ever. Placing a time lock is a good thing for me. This will stop you from getting hooked for too long.

But that is my opinion.

New Resident
    I agree with just about all on here. It's a great game but takes way too long to get tickets, games require too many tickets & gems are far too expensive to get enough to play more often!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast