Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game is okay but.......

Rhino Keeper

Game is okay but.......

Now, I have to admit that I actually like this game but I think it takes way, way, way too long rejuvenate tickets to play. I have 3 tickets as of now and I have to wait 12 hours just to get more. In my opinion, if we have to wait a long time for tickets, at least lower the amount needed to play. As of right now, I have to wait 12h just so I can play again. REDICULOUS!!!
    Last edited by s_lynne; 05-04-14 at 09:23 AM.

I agree. 12 hours is a long time. Love the game but can't enjoy it. Too long of a wair to play again
    Last edited by MinervaBC; 05-04-14 at 01:25 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Ticket timer

The timer to regenerate tickets is way too long. Having to wait 12hrs just to get enough to tickets to play one game then having to wait another 12 hrs again is ridiculous. If it hadn't been for that the game would have been very good. Needless to say unless the timer is set to a reasonable amount of time once I hit level five so I can get the free gems in the team lava games (goal reward) I most likely will delete this app. It's a shame cause I loved it when I started playing till I ran out of tickets and saw the time I had to wait till I got more so I could play again.
    Last edited by chokdii; 05-04-14 at 07:33 AM.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. It is too long. Unless it's changed once I hit level 5 I most likely will delete this app and find a better pool game. Shame cause I actually liked this one but the time is way too long to wait just to be able to play one game then have to wait another 12 hrs. Nope not for me.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-04-14 at 09:35 AM. Reason: false info

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll pass it along to the game team.

12 hours? you guys are lucky. I have to wait 20 hours to get more tickets. At most I can play 4 or 5 games a day depending on the room I'm playing in.

This game needs a lot of work.

Rhino Keeper
    I was mistaking on 12 hours. I have to wait 20 as well. I looked at the timer wrong. Either way both is too long.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll pass it along to the game team.
    Thanks. Hoping they change it as other than that it's a great game. Just spoiled by the timer.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Ditto, loving the game, hating the ticket timer. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Completely agree it's boring ton wait for so long. Makes it hard to keep on playing day after day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast