Thread: Help with gems

Rhino Keeper

Help with gems

I have got two issues....
    1. I reached Lvl 120 in bubble blast like baron asked me to but my game is not registering it I m not getting 15 gems reward.
    2. If I want to buy gems and I click on add gems the purchase option shows some other currency and not of country I live in
    FYI I live in India

Wat should I do

Nightclub Owner
    1. There isn't a gem reward for getting to level 120. What I find when these types of goals aren't registering as completed, is that force closing and restarting helps. The goal then completes and I can move onto the next goal
    2. I would check your iTunes account to make sure that your country is set as India
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I did try force closing multiple times.... Nothing happened

Host(ess)
    Is this for castle story?

Nightclub Owner
    Try going into the other game again and finishing the current level. Then force close and restart castle
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Done tht too....still nothing

Currency issue also not sorted

Plz help I want to buy Mithril dragon

Nightclub Owner
    At this stage I'd suggest that you email support@teamlava.com. They can get in, check your game and provide more specific info on what todo