Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popups not working again

Rhino Keeper

Popups not working again

Had this problem a while ago and it's back. Reset popups aren't working. I get the daily coin bonus, then the news and that's it. No popups with the timer for pinata (don't know when it expires), no popups about new dragons (didn't know about May dragon), no popups for the tournament.

I've forced closed Dragon Story and visit neighbors daily but this is now going on day number three. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Amber498; 05-02-14 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Typo

Thank you for the report! The pop-ups for the Pi?ata Dragon, May Dragon, and tournament should be working.

Can you try reinstalling Dragon Story and let us know if this helps?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks - didn't get the popups again tonight so will reinstall tomorrow and see if things work at the next reset.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to let you know - popups worked great yesterday, but didn't show up at the reset tonight (just the coins and news). Will try reinstalling tomorrow. Thank you for your help!

Hi Amber498! Please also make sure you are checking in on separate game days; our games run on Pacific Standard Time.

I have linked to a time zone conversion website below:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Lupine_Star, thanks for your help! I'm on PST, and actually drive by your office pretty often.

The popups did work for the last two days so hopefully they won't disappear again.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to let you now that popups have been consistently working again. Thanks for your help Lupine_Star.

Rhino Keeper
    Spoke too soon no popups again tonight after the daily bonus and news. I think that if you X out of the news, the rest of the popups for new dragons and expiring dragons (bluebell) come up. Then you can go back to the news to do map requests. I'll test that tomorrow and let you know.

Rhino Keeper
    No popups again will try reinstalling after the weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, just an update. Popups had been working ok for about six days by x'ing out of the News. Tonight though, the survey came up and after that, there weren't any popups about the circus event, tourney, etc. Will let you know if things go back to normal tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast