Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Dragon Mini Tournament: Viking Dragon - 5-2-14(IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    The sheer rate that TL are making dragons available to us, is making them not so special any more. It's like dragon overload on my island.
    But why I still do the battles, I have no idea
    MacJulos sometime back said that the drive for battles is in his blood inherited from his ancestors .
    Check your G-tree, it might be possible that you have it also .

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Time to heal dragons. Don't forget we probably have another tournament starting on Tuesday.
    Please, not that fast!
    I have a long waiting list for the Healing Spa (approx. 10 days)
    All my warriors are exhausted and some of them really deserve to spend 2 hours in the spa.

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck!! This morning I got up to finish the tournament, did one battle and the tournament icon disappeared. This happened right after I completed Round 10. I don't know if my game ended the tournament prematurely or the tournament was really over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    What the heck!! This morning I got up to finish the tournament, did one battle and the tournament icon disappeared. This happened right after I completed Round 10. I don't know if my game ended the tournament prematurely or the tournament was really over.

The tournament ended midnight on Saturday, Pacific time. It didn't end early.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Banned
    Well I got stuck on a dragon on Saturday all day and I did not win this one. Maybe next time.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324