Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Feature - Challenges!

Executive Chef
    If we get 700 coins for each challenge we can get buddy after 3 more challenges
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Fashion Designer
    The second (for me) has started yesterday, 31/50..still two more challenges to go after this one!

Fashion Designer
    I think that Competition is better! I lost several rounds! I only wonder how it goes, I mean when I lose or win you see it straight away without any delay. How is that possible? I must win one competition and then I have my 50 winnings! Good luck for the ones who are still struggling!

Host(ess)
    On my game, the pictures of my opponent never match the names of the opponent. Is it just my game? When will it be fixed?

New Resident
    I really like this, and even managed to finish the last one! But how anyone manages to find 28 objects in 20 seconds beats me. When I panic, I sometimes only find 2, (but I'm using an ipod.)

Fashion Designer
    New challenge has started! When I finish this one I can buy the first dog. But I am thinking of waiting to buy the second dog, which is more expensive but perhaps more rewarding? What do you guys think? Wait or buy?

Nightclub Owner
    11 hours and 20 minutes until the next one. When I've done that I'll be able to get the first dog.

dala12 did you hold off or get the first dog? I'm thinking the first which can find energy might be more useful.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    I bought the first dog! I liked him and now there is a new challenge and I go for the next one too. That will keep me going for a while! The first dog gives( as it says on the description) energy, it is fun!

Nightclub Owner
    Does the dog find energy after these challenges as well or just the normal scenes?

I've got to admit I sort of picture it coming up, licking the screen and leaving an energy bolt. Sort of like the dog from candy and jewel mania (except they don't leave energy)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Just the normal scenes. He did not appear once now. 25/50!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast