Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Feature - Challenges!

New Feature - Challenges!

Hey everyone! We recently added a new feature to the game, which we hope many of you will enjoy. Have you just finished the the latest case and eagerly awaiting the next one? Prepare for the next case by honing your sleuthing s****s with limited-time Challenges! These Challenges allow you to compete to earn valuable coins. The coins can be used to purchase Dogs which will help you solve those extra difficult cases.

In order to have access to these challenges, you will need to download our most recent version of the game:
    Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes v1.3

There are currently three dogs you can choose from, each with a different benefit for you:

• Buddy: Buddy has a chance of finding a bit of Energy after a scene.
    • Coco: Coco has a chance of finding the Refill Hint Boost after a scene.
    • Max: Max has a chance of finding Energy or Gems after a scene.

Three Dogs are currently in the Shop, and more Dogs will be coming soon!! Please look forward to new and exciting things to purchase in upcoming releases. If you have any questions about this feature, feel free to post below. Enjoy!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 05-01-14 at 01:02 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    This looks like fun! How do we play challenges to earn coins? I see the shop where the dogs are but nothing else.

Executive Chef
    I think it's a nice feature, too bad I missed out on 2 of them, but that's just me being buissy. Well done TL!

Glad you guys like it! There may not always be a Challenge, but check back frequently!

I've been playing this game since you rolled it out and really like it. When are these challenges supposed to appear? I've uninstalled and re-installed, but all I see is the shopping cart.

Fashion Designer
    Challenge has started! Only one day! It is really fun when you must compete to an other person (random).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Challenge has started! Only one day! It is really fun when you must compete to an other person (random).
    I saw this 8 hours ago - I had 1 day 10 hours so I think you might get around 2 days to complete it if you get in at the start. I like it.

I've got 19/50 complete so far
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Rhino Keeper
    21/50! I'm enjoying the challenges much more than I expected to And now it's time to rest and gather some energy.

Executive Chef
    Finished! On both my games.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Fashion Designer
    Yep, finished...this was fun and it was cool to do some old cases. I need a lot of money to buy a dog though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast