Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Rhino Keeper
    I went a head and did the trade today. I had 27 horns at the time. Now i have ten. So i collected at least three today, and i didnt touch kaz's place or the swamp (which i usually do often). I did **** a couple of dire bores, but didnt really notice what they dropped.
    Still, i do have the horns building up again....

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe Kaz won't come back?

Then we can bombard the troll castle, and take it's residents as slaves. c:<

This is for complaining fools!!!!

I have finished this line ages ago but for some reason the Dire Boars just won't go away! It is getting really frustrating! Also the team Azaila or Team Lila quest line never triggered? What is going on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Also the team Azaila or Team Lila quest line never triggered? What is going on?
    Have you completed the "Knock On Wood" quest within The Blythewood Sapling, Part 3?

I have finished this line ages ago but for some reason the Dire Boars just won't go away! It is getting really frustrating! Also the team Azaila or Team Lila quest line never triggered? What is going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Have you completed the "Knock On Wood" quest within The Blythewood Sapling, Part 3?
    You'll also need to have the Goal "But We Just Met" completed in order to get the Goal "Ivinea's Request".
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You'll also need to have the Goal "But We Just Met" completed in order to get the Goal "Ivinea's Request".
    Oh that makes sense but what about the dire boars? I've already battled at least ten today why won't they go away?!?!

Oh that makes sense but what about the dire boars? I've already battled at least ten today why won't they go away?!?!
    Make that 15 now?!

Banned
    Make that 15 now?!
    Count doesnt matter its storyline. U are still getting troll parts from them

Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    I understand that doobievilla but I have already finished all the Troll Tribe Quests which means the dire boars are not supposed to come so frequently anymore. I am also maxed out on all of the things that dire boars drop and I have been for weeks even though I use the items to make the troll club or century horns. I have already gotten another 5 dire boars again today! It is frustrating because it is using up energy I need for other things. This must be a glitch or something!?

Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    see, this is about my 6th dire boar today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	14047   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	21 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	14048   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14049