Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    I have just finished this goal... so sad that Kaz has left us Hope that he will come back soon!
    I have also just finished this goal and hope Kaz comes back soon too.

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they bring Kaz back as one of the "walking characters"

Fashion Designer
    Waiting on trolls to show up...and waiting and waiting......

I finally finished the last of Kaz's 5 this morning & only got them at the jousting arena. So long 12 hour waits for each troll.

Executive Chef
    Same experience here. And I still haven't seen a troll since then either.

Fashion Designer
    I am trying to upgrade the Troll Castle. (Kaz has asked to upgrade castle) But I am missing the woven cloth that was in the forge. Does the cloth reappear after another goal? Still haven't received the hilt or Blade of Darkness yet from Thurston's quest through Glimmergate. Does this effect the cloth in some way?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyEna View Post
    I am trying to upgrade the Troll Castle. (Kaz has asked to upgrade castle) But I am missing the woven cloth that was in the forge. Does the cloth reappear after another goal? Still haven't received the hilt or Blade of Darkness yet from Thurston's quest through Glimmergate. Does this effect the cloth in some way?
    I think the cloth is in the workshop, not the forge. Cheers

Executive Chef
    Yeah. It's so messed up that trolls are ONLY popping up now from the jousting arena. I mean really?! First we can't get enough boars and now we get everything except trolls! I've even had things that are only supposed to trigger trolls trigger boars! I have two more times to go to collect from the joust and get my trolls. ugh.

Executive Chef
    The trolls are only popping from the jousting arena because it's a BATTLE to find the best trolls for Kaz to take on his journey ...and battles happen in the jousting arena, not in fields of cocoa or mushroom rings or piles of rocks or at Old Thomas' house lol.

What's the rush anyway? ...after fighting the 5 trolls, you give some stuff (weapons, magic fruit & vital extract) & then Kaz leaves. The End.

...finishing this last part of the troll tribe doesn't prompt anything else to happen on this quest line, so what's the big deal about fighting a troll only every 12 hours?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Yeah. It's so messed up that trolls are ONLY popping up now from the jousting arena. I mean really?! First we can't get enough boars and now we get everything except trolls! I've even had things that are only supposed to trigger trolls trigger boars! I have two more times to go to collect from the joust and get my trolls. ugh.
    its called a Story Line... dont get distracted.. if you needed Troll stuff then dont progress another Goal that effects that.