Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nannytodragons View Post
    Iam at this goal but cant get boar pelts where do we look for them? the pelts are the only things i am missing to complete the upgrade thank you
    Yes, as others had said, you'll need to do a feral lands adventure for the boar pelt

Hi... I wanted to know why I ain't getting the diamond or the burning ember to make the blade??? Could it be because of this troll quest.. Ive just built the castle for the troll ( which looks nice in my little troll area) anyway I've been searching for the ember and diamond for at least 2 weeks now (got the fleece) can someone let me know pls! plus do I get greselda after I finally finish this blade/get the dragon. tyvm also you can add me :::: jasmineh992

Farm Supplier
    Although it seems literally every other time I have visited the stables, I have received hide and wool (unless I was maxed out), now that I've be*** the goal that needs them, I've received only milk. Why is that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmineh992 View Post
    Hi... I wanted to know why I ain't getting the diamond or the burning ember to make the blade??? Could it be because of this troll quest.. Ive just built the castle for the troll ( which looks nice in my little troll area) anyway I've been searching for the ember and diamond for at least 2 weeks now (got the fleece) can someone let me know pls! plus do I get greselda after I finally finish this blade/get the dragon. tyvm also you can add me :::: jasmineh992
    Ember is rare - VERY rare. Greselda isn't reliant on getting the Dragon egg hatched
    Last edited by doobievilla; 05-03-14 at 08:31 PM.

I don't know about that because I have two burning embers and have yet to get a second dragon egg; is there any other way to get another dragon egg other than the Forgotten Roost as I only got one dragon which doesn't count being apart of quest and three manticores.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    I don't know about that because I have two burning embers and have yet to get a second dragon egg; is there any other way to get another dragon egg other than the Forgotten Roost as I only got one dragon which doesn't count being apart of quest and three manticores.
    Well I have not got a second Dragon Egg and not a single Ember so what exactly don't you agree with??? that drops are or not VERY random.. please explain your confusion.

Anyone knows the items received from the Troll castle?

Banned
    Did you read the 1st post?

Banned
    making some extra Troll Banner.. they look kinda cool .. small banner but evil looking .. Shows up invisible until its rotated.. is that a bug on my side?
    Last edited by doobievilla; 05-03-14 at 09:35 PM.

Executive Chef
    Help.. I have tap kaz's place for the 3 rd time.. And now I got to get 5 troll, I have gone to all there old haunts ,, not a one to be found,, and yes I went to the arena like it told me too, in my seach for the trolls I got 3 boars,, thinking this isn't right,,, but. Not complaining ,,,