Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo123g View Post
    because we have not seen any trolls in days. step 9 is gonna be hard then for us
    wait and see...
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Fashion Designer
    My stables are now giving no wool. Had used wool since I was maxed to do a trade ticket. Still need over 275 trade tickets to expand fully!!! Going to be slow going with my poor little sheep being sheared frequently. Guess I can work on the trade tickets in the mean time.

You should no longer need to force close your game in order to see the Troll Castle unlocked. Please let us know if anyone still sees their Troll Castle locked and has to force close the game to unlock it. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    My stables are now giving no wool. Had used wool since I was maxed to do a trade ticket. Still need over 275 trade tickets to expand fully!!! Going to be slow going with my poor little sheep being sheared frequently. Guess I can work on the trade tickets in the mean time.
    I noticed this, too! No wool from the stables at all today, Just when I need it the most. I know they say they don't mess with the drop rates but these "coincidences" seem a little strange to me.

I've also noticed a drop in gold fish rates since the fish shack was instated.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    I just remember there's a turkey sheep in storage. Why is it that the sheepskin all cost gems?

Rhino Keeper
    because we have not seen any trolls in days. step 9 is gonna be hard then for us
    I've also not seen any trolls for a while, but I think they will come back again. If I remember correctly, the boars stopped and we got trolls again. Then we we were supposed to be over run with boars, however, I found that did not happen until after the troll vault was placed. Then the boars came again - Thank you for that - got extra tusks and even a few pouches, the boars also spawned from all different places. But now no trolls. The trolls will come back.

I think it is just working through the goals. Whilst I have said previously drop rates change when you need them, I have now changed my opinion. We look for things when we need them and ignore them when we don't.

In the case of boars and trolls, I no longer class them as a drop. They are a now a special pop up. If they do, they do, if they don't, they don't. They are part of the main story line and you will get the required things eventually, no time limit included.

Lecture over! Now I await my sheep for the required wool content. Cheers

How come I can't make woven cloth in my workshop? It isn't even an option!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by penguin801 View Post
    How come I can't make woven cloth in my workshop? It isn't even an option!
    You need to have the Goal 3. Unacceptable condition active first

Banned

6. Moving on Out
    * Visit Kaz x3

I think after this goal he leaves which gives the troublesome Trolls freedom to move back into the Kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinashal View Post
    9. Kaz's Five
    * **** 5x trolls
    The only way to trigger those Trolls is to collect from Jousting Arena, so those Trolls are part of the quest line and don't appear by collecting from any other buildings.