Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Fashion Designer
    I'm not having trouble with the wool, it's the hide that's holding me back!

I was maxed out on wool and have gathered enough on top of that from my 3 (adventure) sheep, but getting a really low rate of hides from my cows (mostly coin, but several white and black from adventures). It doesn't help that I seem to be getting fang beasts every 2-3 collections from cows. Just checked 12 cows, got 1 hide and 5 fang beasts!

Rhino Keeper
    i have not seen a troll in days

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    It doesn't help that I seem to be getting fang beasts every 2-3 collections from cows. Just checked 12 cows, got 1 hide and 5 fang
    beasts!
    Don't **** the first fangbeast until you finish collecting from all cows. You can move cows far enough from each other to avoid blocking by the fangbeast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Don't **** the first fangbeast until you finish collecting from all cows. You can move cows far enough from each other to avoid blocking by the fangbeast.
    I know you can, but sometimes they drop items and extra energy (more than when they pop up) so I don't mind that much, I was just venting that they're a bit annoying haha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo123g View Post
    i have not seen a troll in days
    If you have finished Part 4 of this goal, you are not going to see any more Trolls ever. We became friends with them so they stopped attacking us!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    If you have finished Part 4 of this goal, you are not going to see any more Trolls ever. We became friends with them so they stopped attacking us!
    Do we know this for sure? I wish some one told us this BEFORE we finished part 4.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Do we know this for sure? I wish some one told us this BEFORE we finished part 4.
    I've had trolls since completing part 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    12.Beginning Of A Beautiful Friendship
    Shake Kaz's Hand x 1
    Build Troll Vault (Size 2x2)
    Below goal Shake Hand there was description that said that after that Trolls will stop attacking us, so technically someone did inform us about that! Besides we don't need Trolls anymore, because we can get all the items they were dropping from Troll Pit, Kaz's Abode, Troll Castle, Troll Swamp and Boars

Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Below goal Shake Hand there was description that said that after that Trolls will stop attacking us, so technically someone did inform us about that! Besides we don't need Trolls anymore, because we can get all the items they were dropping from Troll Pit, Kaz's Abode, Troll Castle, Troll Swamp and Boars
    9. Kaz's Five
    * **** 5x trolls

Rhino Keeper
    because we have not seen any trolls in days. step 9 is gonna be hard then for us