Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Oh no more living wood required Now i'm not sure whether I should finish this questline or save the living wood for the Blythwood Sapling
    You can get living wood from the completed version of the Blythwood Sapling.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cole7286 View Post
    You can get living wood from the completed version of the Blythwood Sapling.
    Yes I get living wood a lot from there

Fashion Designer
    Do we use the emeralds we collected earlier in this troll quest or no? I didn't see it anywhere on the first page. Just curious.

agree

Quote Originally Posted by brdwybaby View Post
    Ugh...I HAVE NO ROOM! and I can't keep up with expansions because permits are outrageous!!!

.. I agree, at least lower it to 15 tickets to create expand ticket!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    The Troll Banner requires a banner pole, 10 wood if I remember correctly, and 2 yellow ink. Good luck!
    Can anyone confirm these requirements for the troll banner?? Thx

Fashion Designer
    Yikes! 140 wool?! That will take a really long time for anyone who hasn't used gems to purchase multiple sheep, or who hasn't received any sheep from adventures.

This is particularly bad timing for me -- I need to give Griselda 60 wool to place her castle later today. Plus, in preparation of the Lady Griselda line, I just used 40 wool to upgrade my theater to level 5, and I'll soon need another 25 wool for the Baron Scarecrow.

So that would be a total of 265 wool that I could easily use over the next few days. I guess these upgrades will just have to wait.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda0816 View Post
    .. I agree, at least lower it to 15 tickets to create expand ticket!
    Even 25 tickets would be a nice change!

Executive Chef
    I have all expansions and still have run out of room to give Kaz and his trolls a special area in my kingdom. Sorry Kaz. Please let us have more expansions, even just one, whenever new buildings are released. Thank you!

I know I'm in the minority, but I don't think the the trade permits requirement should be lowered. I was able to do all expansions from the last two releases in 24 hours and still have hundreds upon hundreds of trade tickets. Having a high permit requirement is one of the ways TL paces the game. Besides, what else do we do with permits? Sooner or later some of us would max out, then what's the use of the exchange? I'm maxed out on most of the stuff it gives.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 3 Troll Castle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4111 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	13311

Executive Chef
    I would of have enough wool except I used it to do many trapper trade. I got all of my five sheep from adventures. This will take some time for me hopefully done in a week.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast