Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Executive Chef
    Have we gotten any trolls since Kaz left? I've gotten the usual suspects, but don't recall seeing any trolls. I'm afraid to do the horns/bones/teeth exchange in case I never get any more parts!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Have we gotten any trolls since Kaz left? I've gotten the usual suspects, but don't recall seeing any trolls. I'm afraid to do the horns/bones/teeth exchange in case I never get any more parts!
    No, I haven't seen any. I was just eyeing up the troll exchange because I am maxed on bones and teeth but having read your message I think I will hold off.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    No, I haven't seen any. I was just eyeing up the troll exchange because I am maxed on bones and teeth but having read your message I think I will hold off.
    I could be wrong about it (gasp!), but I was eyeing that exchange, too. I didn't want to proceed until I was sure. I think I'll wait until some more players chime in.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I could be wrong about it (gasp!), but I was eyeing that exchange, too. I didn't want to proceed until I was sure. I think I'll wait until some more players chime in.
    I do get troll items still from the boar and Kaz's house or whatever troll item it is, but not like before when I was usually full of horns.

I am not seeing an option for crafting cloth so I can upgrade my troll castle. I have closed and restarted my app. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MynesDinner View Post
    I am not seeing an option for crafting cloth so I can upgrade my troll castle. I have closed and restarted my app. Thanks.

What goal are you currently showing... must be on Step 3 to get ability to craft.

Banned
    I just got a Catfish Soup from Troll Castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I do get troll items still from the boar and Kaz's house or whatever troll item it is, but not like before when I was usually full of horns.
    Never been full of troll horns, but I do that exchange every time I hit 20 ...have been building up to 20 again with those usual suspects but it does seem a little slower.

oh, and I got regular jewels from Troll Vault today...haven't seen that before

I am at Kaz's five.
    No trolls have appeared lately! Just more dire boars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LastDuchess View Post
    I am at Kaz's five.
    No trolls have appeared lately! Just more dire boars.
    Since it is a battle to pick the best 5, Kaz's five trolls will *only* appear at a level 3 jousting arena.