Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: Castle Story: 05/01/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Since it is a battle to pick the best 5, Kaz's five trolls will *only* appear at a level 3 jousting arena.
    '
    I'm at kaz's five and no trolls are showing up at my level 3 jousting arena either.

Edit: just realized I had a boar on the screen. I'll have to check one more time.
    Last edited by mreames; 07-05-14 at 09:10 AM.

Wont let me make woven clorhs, about ready to delete the game, its ALWAYS ssomething

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tanks_nurse1 View Post
    Wont let me make woven clorhs, about ready to delete the game, its ALWAYS ssomething
    because woven cloth was needed in the Summer Gazebo goal, it has removed it as an option for the core story goal. You need to post in Bugs thread... I'll check if you're post is there and if not, will move it over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    '
    I'm at kaz's five and no trolls are showing up at my level 3 jousting arena either.

Edit: just realized I had a boar on the screen. I'll have to check one more time.
    I know the time distance is great but..... I am also at Kaz's five and I havent seen a troll for literally weeks. I thought one might pop by during Monster Hunt 6 but still nothing. Any ideas anyone.

I just finished Kaz’s 5. What should happen next? What is the goal to unlock the Troll Sparring pit?

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I just finished Kaz’s 5. What should happen next? What is the goal to unlock the Troll Sparring pit?
    The Story Guide (linked in my signature or any recent event thread) has a list of all goals and triggers in 2 pages.

(after you finish Kaz's Five, the next goal is called But We Just Met - complete this goal and Knock On Wood from Blythewood part 3 to trigger Team Azalea/Lila goals.)

It gets a little bit complicated around now... so many parts of the story are intertwined.

1. In order to open the goal line for The Troll Sparring pit, you need to complete #8 "Home At Last" from story arc called "Kaz Returns from Blythewood" to trigger these goals.
    2. You have to complete the Faerie Bridge to start that story arc.
    3. To get the Faerie Bridge you must have completed Start of Something Beautiful from The Faerie Workshop story arc
    4. To get to the Faerie Workshop you must have completed the Plume Hive story arc to trigger these goals
    and on it goes...

It's really helpful to see it all layed out in the Story Guide - you likely want page 2.

You'd need to post your goals so I can where you're up to in order to help you more. If you can use the Help Me thread (as it's more accessible and the better place to post) that would good as your question isn't directly related to this part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The Story Guide (linked in my signature or any recent event thread) has a list of all goals and triggers in 2 pages.

(after you finish Kaz's Five, the next goal is called But We Just Met - complete this goal and Knock On Wood from Blythewood part 3 to trigger Team Azalea/Lila goals.)

It gets a little bit complicated around now... so many parts of the story are intertwined.

1. In order to open the goal line for The Troll Sparring pit, you need to complete #8 "Home At Last" from story arc called "Kaz Returns from Blythewood" to trigger these goals.
    2. You have to complete the Faerie Bridge to start that story arc.
    3. To get the Faerie Bridge you must have completed Start of Something Beautiful from The Faerie Workshop story arc
    4. To get to the Faerie Workshop you must have completed the Plume Hive story arc to trigger these goals
    and on it goes...

It's really helpful to see it all layed out in the Story Guide - you likely want page 2.

You'd need to post your goals so I can where you're up to in order to help you more. If you can use the Help Me thread (as it's more accessible and the better place to post) that would good as your question isn't directly related to this part of the story.
    Thank you for your prompt reply.
    I have the “Symbol of Friendship” goal for the Faerie Respite in my Kingdom goal book. If I go for this one will it lead somewhere?

Yes it will as all goals are inter-linked. Having a L5 faerie respite allows you to move onto the Blythewood Sapling goals. You have a lot of goals to get through before you get to the Troll Sparing Pit. Like a lot-a-lot!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526