Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a purple smoke?!what just happened?

Question a purple smoke?!what just happened?

I was just fishing from the well and a purple smoke came out from no where and then disappered into the air. It happened so fast I did not have time to take a screenshot. And nothing happned. No wired items, no new goals. Everything just went back to normal.

Could anyone tell me what just happned in my kingdom?

Whenever you are up a new level.. The purple smoke shows up.. This is the purple smoke i always see whenever i level up.. Let us know if its anything else than that

Farm Supplier
    It's the smoke monster from the TV show Lost lol. Seriously though I've noticed a bright flash before in my game like a bomb went off!

Quote Originally Posted by dolla525 View Post
    Whenever you are up a new level.. The purple smoke shows up.. This is the purple smoke i always see whenever i level up.. Let us know if its anything else than that
    It's defenately not from a level up! It's not like that gloring thing when I get a level up. It's a smoke with a "puff" likes the one comes out from a witch's pot. So I thought something magic happened only it did not occur anything.

My purple cow was just next to the well. May it was passing gas. Bad bad cow

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mintylc1980 View Post
    It's defenately not from a level up! It's not like that gloring thing when I get a level up. It's a smoke with a "puff" likes the one comes out from a witch's pot. So I thought something magic happened only it did not occur anything.

My purple cow was just next to the well. May it was passing gas. Bad bad cow
    It means you have some moisture in your device! You need to put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. That'll dry it out.

Just kidding!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Nightclub Owner
    There are some weird display things occassionally such as giant sparkle, lightning, smoke etc. You find reports and theories here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    There are some weird display things occassionally such as giant sparkle, lightning, smoke etc. You find reports and theories here
    Yes, I saw a lot of reports there. But still no answer. It makes me really want to know what it is.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KasiaH30 View Post
    It's the smoke monster from the TV show Lost lol. Seriously though I've noticed a bright flash before in my game like a bomb went off!
    Does this mean we'll be getting polar bears soon?!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by brdwybaby View Post
    Does this mean we'll be getting polar bears soon?!!
    Yes and also the new character is going to be a man named Jacob

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    It means you have some moisture in your device! You need to put it in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. That'll dry it out.

Just kidding!

That's hilarious!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast