Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adamant????

Rhino Keeper

Adamant????

I have been playin for 2 years and I have seen 3 adamant and of coarse I had to use them on my sapling quest for all that finished their sapling where did you get the second set of adamant for the trade ctr. ???? plz and thx to anyone with suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    If you've got lots of mithril and finished the adamant questline (the one where you discover mithic essence) then you can craft adamant in your magic forge (takes 20 mithril and lots of glimmer fragments and shards - don't remember exactly how many and I'm too lazy to open my game now.... maybe 40?).
    Or you can try the jewelers trade in your royal exchange. I sometimes got adamant from it, but not very often....
    Other ways to get it are from sir piggy or the deep mines, but it seems you are not very lucky with those...
    Me neither... I think in total I've got maybe 5 adamants from my deep mines in all the time I've been playing. And I normally collect at least 2 times a day from my two deep mines.

Rhino Keeper
    crafting adamant takes 20 mithril, 30 glimmer fragments and 30 glimmer shards....

Executive Chef
    Jewelers trade gives relative often. I have more than 30 now.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all I wasn't aware of crafting it I didn't scroll down that far thank you sooooo much I have hope again

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I was able to help! ��

Rhino Keeper
    Sent u both neighbor request I would love to c ur villages.

Has anyone ever received adamant from a castle adventure? I have tried the jewelers trade several times with no luck. At least I am getting minthril from the trade. At this rate in a month or so I'll have enough minthril to craft my adamant. So glad there is a troll quest to keep me busy!

Rhino Keeper
    I've received adamant occasionally from deep mines as well as trading. I'm sure I've gotten it once or twice from an adventure but I don't remember which one.

Fashion Designer
    I have 33 adamant after doing all the quests requiring adamant and most of them are from the jewellers trade, which I do around 5 times per week. Adamant from the deep mine and sir pigglesworth are few and far inbetween and personally I've never seen one drop from an adventure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast