Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost Breed Free (IOS)

The golden bars are on sale now. But I did not receive any pop-up and no free boost breed. My friends got the deal so I logged in my account with his iPhone4 and it still doesn't show up!

storm8ID:mintylc1980
    Device:iPad
    IOS:5.1.1
    Game Version: 1.9.2

I just got my pop-up now. Don't understand the time delay though.
    Last edited by mintylc1980; 04-30-14 at 02:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold is on sale. I do not get the free boost breed either.

Executive Chef
    No popup but boosted breed only 200 coins. Got a Virtue, arggh!

Executive Chef
    Aww... with mythic and quetzal I got 44 hrs... I am not really happy coz I got all possible diamond hybrids what I can get from this combo
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Don't work on my account. Have close game, I pad, visit neighbours, empty folder ect... But still stool over 20 gold or sow

Rhino Keeper
    I just got my second Diamond before this event... I think I have to speed it up by gold if I want to join this event.

New Resident
    I am somewhat new to this Dragon Story game and know nothing about this Breed Boosting thing!! so how does it work please

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy7200 View Post
    I am somewhat new to this Dragon Story game and know nothing about this Breed Boosting thing!! so how does it work please

Usually it costs gold and it means you have a higher percentage chance of getting a rare, super rare and ultra rare dragon. In this event it is available for coins rather than gold. Just make sure you tap the correct selection when you breed (I ended tapping the wrong one this morning )

Opinions are varied about whether it is worth using when you have to pay gold. A lot of people are trying for ultra rare dragons and you may have to try many hundreds of times to breed them, so even with a higher chance of getting them, boosted breed may not be successful.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    I think we all get offers at different times. I didn't have mine all day yesterday ~ closed app, visited neighbors, still nothing.

Just woke up, logged in and there it was! All the new pop ups too!

Patience, Grasshoppers

Executive Chef
    Boosted breeding is normally nothing but a waste of gold, but last time there was a free boosted breeding event it actually produced a couple special dragons for me - i'm quite sure that it's not just the pricetag that's different during these events. And this time first attempt gave a Hunter dragon using Quetzal/Night, not a superfancy dragon but still one i was missing, so very nice indeed!
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast