Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Boost Breed Free (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Ah Goodwitch, nice...myself i got a Water dragon from the 12 gold spent, awesome. Not so much! I haven't heard back from support so i guess they'll just ignore me (but i haven't checked that other thread yet) and it's ok really, i shouldn't have expected them to be nice enough to prolong the free boost, my bad. I'll just decide to not ever buy any gold (lol not like it's a new decision) to get back at them!!!!
    Funny enough - minutes after posting here i did get an email from support, asking me for a screenshot of the issue - well i have none, i know i should've figured out how to take one when i saw the 200 coin price - i did suspect it could be the games poor mechanics that just hadn't updated the game graphics, but i just clicked it....game bugged out when i did, at first the dragons were out of the nest but i still had the 12 hour timer on nest(!) but then it froze again and the dragons were back in nest, and i had lost 12 gold....

Well, i don't have a screenshot so despite seeing that a few other players has had same issue - making TL well aware that there was an actual problem - i can't prove anything, and i'm not expecting any extraordinary customer management (hmm tbh i don't give them my money so cannot demand that anyway lol) so i'll just skip it.....next time i'll know better!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Funny enough - minutes after posting here i did get an email from support, asking me for a screenshot of the issue - well i have none, i know i should've figured out how to take one when i saw the 200 coin price - i did suspect it could be the games poor mechanics that just hadn't updated the game graphics, but i just clicked it....game bugged out when i did, at first the dragons were out of the nest but i still had the 12 hour timer on nest(!) but then it froze again and the dragons were back in nest, and i had lost 12 gold....

Well, i don't have a screenshot so despite seeing that a few other players has had same issue - making TL well aware that there was an actual problem - i can't prove anything, and i'm not expecting any extraordinary customer management (hmm tbh i don't give them my money so cannot demand that anyway lol) so i'll just skip it.....next time i'll know better!
    I thik they automatically ask for a screenshot when they face such issues. As though we wouldn't send it straight off if we had one. Just tell them you don't and let them respond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I thik they automatically ask for a screenshot when they face such issues. As though we wouldn't send it straight off if we had one. Just tell them you don't and let them respond.
    Well, thanks for advice, but i won't bother - and i know it plays them right in their hands, but i don't think they bother much helping out with glitches like this, and i definetly don't think they'll improve game mechanics so that it updates properly always - surely the profit gained from players buying new gold after having lost it is important to them.

Anyway, it was my own fault, expecting that all was in order without having gotten any notification about prolonged event - i should've known by know how buggy DS can be at times!

Executive Chef

Free Boosted Breed

How often are the free boosted breeding weekends? I'd very much enjoy one right now...

Banned
    Not often enough. Not that it helps any.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Not often enough. Not that it helps any.
    True. Please TL, as a gift to your loyal players?

Rhino Keeper
    I've literally played during every free boosted breeding event, and on but one occasion did actually get a dragon I wanted. So, don't hold your breath.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I've literally played during every free boosted breeding event, and on but one occasion did actually get a dragon I wanted. So, don't hold your breath.
    Lol, I know, I just like the feeling of knowing there MIGHT be even the slightest chances of a rarer dragon! For Christmas please!!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031