Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost Breed Free (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    I just wanted to say thank you to Team Lava.
    I believe boosted breed only changes the chances or rare/super rare. Not ultra rare dragons, so it might be a waste

Fashion Designer
    I dont have anything good with boost breed, poor me

I've been using boosted breed and so far all I've got are life and 2 firestorms, so much for increased chances.
    I don't mind using coins for it but think it's a waste of gold especially as I get poor results

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    I believe boosted breed only changes the chances or rare/super rare. Not ultra rare dragons, so it might be a waste

Well this time they are advertising that it also affects ultra rares.

We shall see....
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Would be very interesting knowing how much better odds one has of getting something special when using "boosted breeding"... 0.1% increase? LOL it may be more, but since it doesn't really make much of a noticeable difference i must wonder if it was the boost helping or if i'd gotten that result even without boosted breed - so far for me i don't think boost has resulted in more than 3 "special" outcomes overall, and only during this and last event, none when i've tried it paying gold. This event started of nice with the Hunter dragon, a Rare one only ofc, but still one i didn't have. After that i decided to try n get a Cosmic dragon - they're cool and i don't have any of that family - but so far boosted breeding only produced Genie....well, not having great expectations anyway, and it's just 200 coins so can't take it too serious.
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Would be very interesting knowing how much better odds one has of getting something special when using "boosted breeding"... 0.1% increase? LOL it may be more, but since it doesn't really make much of a noticeable difference i must wonder if it was the boost helping or if i'd gotten that result even without boosted breed - so far for me i don't think boost has resulted in more than 3 "special" outcomes overall, and only during this and last event, none when i've tried it paying gold. This event started of nice with the Hunter dragon, a Rare one only ofc, but still one i didn't have. After that i decided to try n get a Cosmic dragon - they're cool and i don't have any of that family - but so far boosted breeding only produced Genie....well, not having great expectations anyway, and it's just 200 coins so can't take it too serious.
    Aaaaand....there comes another Genie from "boosted breeding".....
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Aaaaand....there comes another Genie from "boosted breeding".....

Genie is not one of my favourite common dragons. I prefer Winter. I am going to see how many I can breed
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Genie is not one of my favourite common dragons. I prefer Winter. I am going to see how many I can breed
    Ok, let's see which will conquer the Boosted Breeding Ocean of Uselessness - the Genie Fleet with Captain Mak in command, or the Winter Armada with Commodore Ciarjen giving the orders.....only time, and TeamLava, will tell....

Executive Chef
    So far this so-called boosted breeding is a fail. Got another Mist and Magic. Only thing I think I'm paying for is the pulsing light show and hearts. I did a regular breed yesterday and got a Red Queen which I didn't have. It definitely doesn't appear to boost the results enough to warrant paying gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    So far this so-called boosted breeding is a fail. Got another Mist and Magic. Only thing I think I'm paying for is the pulsing light show and hearts. I did a regular breed yesterday and got a Red Queen which I didn't have. It definitely doesn't appear to boost the results enough to warrant paying gold.
    Gratz on the Red Queen, very nice! As for your boosted breeding conclusion i think most DS players agrees!

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast