Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Boost Breed Free (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    My boosted breed on small account is no longer free. While trying to breed using Forest and Fire, I used boosted breed and got a popup saying "you do not have enough gold to make this purchase". Restarted and tried again and gold cost for boosted breed is 12 gold again. I hope it didn't take gold from my main account, I used it while it said 200 coin but obviously this didn't make a difference with the glitch.

I would check, but I have an aether in my breeding den and it isn't set to go into the nest until tomorrow afternoon.
    Last edited by MFAcct; 08-17-14 at 10:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    I am sooo stupid I am again and again using simple breed 2 times
    Instead of boost breed 😫😫😫
    And got 16hrs in den

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am sooo stupid I am again and again using simple breed 2 times
    Instead of boost breed ������
    And got 16hrs in den
    Aww I have done that many times! If it makes you feel better I just got two 16 hour charms in a row using BB:-D

Fashion Designer
    With boosting so far I have bred Island, Mist, Mistmoth(new to me) on main and Island, Cactus(new) & Honeybee(new) on 2nd acct. also got on cooking that might be dapper...
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    After Pixie I got Kite on main account, both new to me. Main account has had breeding luck lately, even before boosted breed.

Executive Chef
    My sister has been very lucky shes had a black swan peacock and penumbra...myself on the other hand not so lucky eagle firestorm and emerald (new)

Executive Chef
    This is one of my neighbours breeding den with boost breed OMG!!! It's looking very nice

Here is mine with boost bred
    Last edited by buttabdullah99; 08-18-14 at 04:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Who needs boosted breeding to get mists and sunrises? Maybe since you make a big deal of it you can give dragons people need. Think about it. No fun

Fashion Designer
    Hello everyone . Ive been reading the posts and wondering what it means that the boosted breed gives hearts. What hearts are we talking about?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Hello everyone . Ive been reading the posts and wondering what it means that the boosted breed gives hearts. What hearts are we talking about?
    Typically when you use boosted breeding, the breeding den bubbles with hearts. Apparently, for some, lately, that is not the case.