View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like To See?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plain White Fences

4 7.27%
  • Craft wood planks in the Forge

30 54.55%
  • Caramel Apples (Chocolatier)

28 50.91%
  • Lemon Drops (Candymaker)

19 34.55%
  • Carrot Juice

26 47.27%
  • Blackberry Cobbler

20 36.36%
  • Ice Cream Building

35 63.64%
  • Yoyo (Toymaker)

10 18.18%
  • Artesian Well (scoop spring water for recipes)

25 45.45%
  • Potato Soup

22 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farm 2 Poll and Suggestion Thread 4-29-14

Executive Chef
    I don't remember what suggestions I've made in the past, but how about Garlic as another crop, and Olives as another tree? Then perhaps options such as Garlic Bread (Bread, Butter, Garlic) and Olive Oil (Olives and a building, like the Kitchen or maybe a new one) become available. And with vegetable oil now available, perhaps Soap is a possibility (using fruits like the blackberry, lemon, etc. for variety, just as with the candles). Or Cucumber, to make Pickles as well as maybe another type of Salad?

This is purely cosmetic, but how about changing the scenery based on time of day? It might be interesting to see what region our neighbors are (generally) based on the time of day we see. This could also be used to introduce other time-based items and activities...perhaps catching fireflies to make Low-Tech Lanterns?

We have pet cats and pet dogs, horses and show ponies. We even have an Alpaca, so how about making the stream be of use and giving us another unexpected animal--a Seal? It can be treated like the other non-livestock animals and produce various items...or perhaps it COULD be a livestock animal that provides us regularly with a new fish of some sort? Or maybe those fish could be random...the seal could pop up in the Fish Pond now and again and toss out a fish or some other item.

Flowers, maybe? If Soap becomes a possibility, flowers could be used for variation as well as arrangements that could be sold.

And since space continues to be an issue for expansion, how about making the plateau above the Fish Pond to the right of the Mine available?

Something new! I had a ton of fun with events but they are temporary... maybe river deliveries? some use for the tree house? daily quests / community goals? even the option to send larger deliveriy trains would be something new in a way

i think it would be better to focus in other things than new buildings/crops/recipes to do the same things (produce, buy, sell, hoard, send deliveries in the same way) because there are a lot already and the things to do with them not
    Farm: Pacha ID: guchivila007

Rhino Keeper
    A jelly recipe with sugar rather than honey!

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I don't remember what suggestions I've made in the past, but how about Garlic as another crop, and Olives as another tree? Then perhaps options such as Garlic Bread (Bread, Butter, Garlic) and Olive Oil (Olives and a building, like the Kitchen or maybe a new one) become available. And with vegetable oil now available, perhaps Soap is a possibility (using fruits like the blackberry, lemon, etc. for variety, just as with the candles). Or Cucumber, to make Pickles as well as maybe another type of Salad?

This is purely cosmetic, but how about changing the scenery based on time of day? It might be interesting to see what region our neighbors are (generally) based on the time of day we see. This could also be used to introduce other time-based items and activities...perhaps catching fireflies to make Low-Tech Lanterns?

We have pet cats and pet dogs, horses and show ponies. We even have an Alpaca, so how about making the stream be of use and giving us another unexpected animal--a Seal? It can be treated like the other non-livestock animals and produce various items...or perhaps it COULD be a livestock animal that provides us regularly with a new fish of some sort? Or maybe those fish could be random...the seal could pop up in the Fish Pond now and again and toss out a fish or some other item.

Flowers, maybe? If Soap becomes a possibility, flowers could be used for variation as well as arrangements that could be sold.

And since space continues to be an issue for expansion, how about making the plateau above the Fish Pond to the right of the Mine available?
    Omg! I love your idea about changing time, from day to night and when we visit other farms we would know at what time zone they are, so interesting new way of playing, and I think the TeamLava would give this idea a shot and make our farms look great at night. We can use our new white lamps.I'm on level 34 and I'm enjoying this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    The ability to search for items in the newspaper.
    I'm not a fan of this idea. I mean that would be so easier, so much that the game wouldn't be interesting. In that case we would be able to find whatever we need at what time we need it for, and that is not the point.

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE another double coin weekend. It might make the deliveries worthwhile!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I would LOVE another double coin weekend. It might make the deliveries worthwhile!
    It's been a while since we had a double-anything .... Mining, lumber, coins, fishing, etc
    How about one of those, TL.

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the votes!! Results have been submitted!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123