View Poll Results: What New Items Would You Like To See?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Plain White Fences

4 7.27%
  • Craft wood planks in the Forge

30 54.55%
  • Caramel Apples (Chocolatier)

28 50.91%
  • Lemon Drops (Candymaker)

19 34.55%
  • Carrot Juice

26 47.27%
  • Blackberry Cobbler

20 36.36%
  • Ice Cream Building

35 63.64%
  • Yoyo (Toymaker)

10 18.18%
  • Artesian Well (scoop spring water for recipes)

25 45.45%
  • Potato Soup

22 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2 Poll and Suggestion Thread 4-29-14

The Honorable Panda

Farm 2 Poll and Suggestion Thread 4-29-14

What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. For example, what crops, trees, recipes, and decor would you like to have?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    It might be too early yet (possibly wait until June/July) but Watermelon, perhaps as a limited crop (like the Peppermint)? Also perhaps Lettuce or Cabbage? One could feature in a new salad (Waldorf?) and the other could be used for coleslaw. Maybe Soybeans as well, to produce Tofu and Soy Sauce? It could also be used to "improve" the livestock feed recipes--it might be a no-brainer to accelerate the time it takes to collect bacon and wool, but if space is at a premium in barns, players could opt to use the "original recipe" livestock feed to continue at the slower rate, then use the improved recipe only when needed, like to fulfill a large order.

Coconut trees? Then German Chocolate Cake (or just Chocolate Cake) becomes an option, along with other confections, as well as coconut milk.

Thank you for including Chocolate Chip Cookies now...so maybe Peanut Butter Cookies should be next? I'm also not high enough yet to have access to the banana tree (or the strawberry plants), so I'm not sure what is available for either fruit. But, if it's not already in play, Banana Cream Pie, using bananas, cream, and flour? Banana Pudding, maybe using banana, milk, and eggs and/or sugar and/or cornstarch? Strawberry milk? Strawberry Short Cake? And since, to the best of my knowledge the Bass is still not used for anything, how about Fish Steaks?

A second Bait Shop was made available, so how about another Herb Garden or Beehive?

Geese? They could drop a "bunch" of feathers (as opposed to single feathers) and so many bunches (2-3?) could be used to make down pillows or duvets. And maybe, as a random thing, a goose could also "lay" a golden egg (or a gem).

Just as we have the option to buy skins for the animals, perhaps we can buy a couple of different skins for the farmhouse? Purely cosmetic, naturally, but it might be interesting to have a Japanese house to go with the Japanese decor, a more medieval look to go with the Leprechaun tower, a colorful and fanciful look to go with the Easter Decor, etc. And the Halloween skin could be purchased now if a player wants to give his/her farm a spookier look. Likewise, all the other holiday skins could be made available for purchase (if not already purchased) in the main game and could be used at any time now.

1. A makeover for the unusual looking banana trees
    2. Some useful function for the treehouse.

Thanks, TL.

Rhino Keeper
    Banana cream pie, banana taffy or anything to use up bananas. Strawberry jam would also be nice.

Ooooh, I like the idea of some useful purpose for the treehouse - TL, you're only limited by your creativity!

Another building would be great, as well as something else to craft with the toymaker. The toymaker is my only building that ever sits idle.

Fashion Designer
    I'd say crafting option for wood planks is essential and long overdue!

Fashion Designer
    Also, would love it if the bar on buying stuff outside if your level was lifted. Toys won't sell very fast because only high level people can buy them etc. I don't really see the point, let people buy them, what harm does it do!

Ability to make larger quantities of feed. For example make 4 or 8 at a time. Also make saws in the forge.

Rhino Keeper
    A paint maker - blueberries, water, corn flour. But make the "baking" time long, so that it's still reasonably difficult to obtain but not quite as impossible as it is now!
    Last edited by GameOfFarms; 04-30-14 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Atrocious spelling!
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms

I agree with you, however if TL decides to put another bee hive or herb garden, I think they should look different. Or maybe add more bees on the same bee hive and upgrade it. I don't like that the second fish pond looks the same, they should have give more effort on that one. However, I voted, I would love an Ice cream place, and maybe you can give us more quest daily, like charities and we can earn some kind of reward, doesn't have to be expensive ones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast