Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S**** point sales

New Resident

S**** point sales

Having heard of the s**** point sale at Xmas and being unable to buy any(?) I was hoping to purchase some at Easter. Easter came and went and still no sales!!! Come on guys how about giving us a heads up and make some money in the bargain!?!?!?

I was hoping for an option to buy s****points aswell, for those who haven't done it yet.... but still nothing. It is indeed weird, as S8 would be the ones making money, I don't see why they wouldn't introduce this option again. People who haven't bought any s****points are at a major disadvantage and I can imagine that a lot of people want to buy those 156 SP aviable.

They did once upon a time. However the s****point sale hasn't been seen or aviable for more than A YEAR now. Usually they used to come around christmas, easter or any other holiday....

SO basically when people have been waiting for more than a year, it's time to bring up the subject and not just sit and wait for.... nothing to happen.
    can you please ask your collegues about this issue?

The Honorable Panda
    I have forwarded this over to a community manager.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by portent View Post
    Having heard of the s**** point sale at Xmas and being unable to buy any(?) I was hoping to purchase some at Easter. Easter came and went and still no sales!!! Come on guys how about giving us a heads up and make some money in the bargain!?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by RisenLil View Post
    I was hoping for an option to buy s****points aswell, for those who haven't done it yet.... but still nothing. It is indeed weird, as S8 would be the ones making money, I don't see why they wouldn't introduce this option again. People who haven't bought any s****points are at a major disadvantage and I can imagine that a lot of people want to buy those 156 SP aviable.
    This is currently not available, but I have let the team know of your interest. If you have any additional feedback, don't hesitate to let us know by emailing support@storm8.com. Thanks!

New Resident
    Several other games offer sp to purchase or even reassign sp already used! It's just another source of income for the developers so surely makes good business sense. I think storm forgot their older games. We get no updates or new lands yet many still play them daily. Just makes no sense to me at all

New Resident
    I heard there was a sale at Xmas too but I missed it��ive never purchased any so find I'm unable to compete against many

New Resident
    It would definitely be very useful to be able to compete better with some extra sp. I saw the sale at the thanksgiving but couldn't get them then. I could now.

Still nothing for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by vladevil View Post
    I heard there was a sale at Xmas too but I missed it��ive never purchased any so find I'm unable to compete against many

New Resident
    Not a sausage risen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast