Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story2: game play, tips, tricks and some pics.

Question Restaurant Story2: game play, tips, tricks and some pics.

My restaurant. Note 999,984,599 maximum XP. Have a way to go!

Level 35 is maximum currently.

Confirmation button anyone???

Anyone else have new strategies?

Executive Chef
    Wowzah, this is the most I've seen of the game since it was first reported. Might have potential. And I might pester myself to figure out how to open an iTunes account in the region it's available. Thanks for the pics! Can you post more please?

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Wowzah, this is the most I've seen of the game since it was first reported. Might have potential. And I might pester myself to figure out how to open an iTunes account in the region it's available. Thanks for the pics! Can you post more please?
    It's still not available in the U.S. App Store. How long has it been out there where you are, seemore123?

more pics

As of now groceries acquired at the General Store, Produce Market, ButcheShop, Seafood Shop, and Supplier. It's much more tedious game as a result of additional steps.
    Last edited by seemore123; 04-27-14 at 10:25 PM. Reason: fix pic

Parts to expand. No buildable appliances yet.

Look at a recipe.

Acquired groceries and supplies are stored in your pantry.

I'm looking now for ways to measure coin rates and layout efficiency. It's overall a fun game and of course addictive.

I really don't like the concept of this game. There's always waiting time, storage capacity, and item purchasing. I'll try this game, but I think it'll end up like Farm Story 2 (deleted).
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I really don't like the concept of this game. There's always waiting time, storage capacity, and item purchasing. I'll try this game, but I think it'll end up like Farm Story 2 (deleted).
    I agree. The random drops are a joke as well. Always 50 of what you don't need and 1 of what you do. That said it is in Beta so hopefully TL will continue to refine it before wide release.
    Last edited by seemore123; 04-28-14 at 04:18 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Why would anyone want to play this game?

Fashion Designer
    I dunno, it sounds interesting enough. There has to be some core gameplay changes to the sequel, otherwise it may as well just be more updates/expansions for the first game. Assuming they may still add new things to both games for a while, then I say it's going to be up to personal choice. It sounds a bit much just seeing bits and pieces of it, but playing it is probably a different story and it could become just as addictive as the first game. I'll give it a chance after it's finally released to see it for myself. If it's a free download, then why not.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast