Thread: Incorrect listing if donated troops bug

Rhino Keeper

Incorrect listing if donated troops bug

This has been wrong from the beginning and never corrected so I'm starting a thread in hope this will get resolved. The list of donated troops has never worked correctly, the top bar with the totals works, but below when members are listed with what they donate is rarely correct, it seems like only one of two types of troops are listed. Attached is a screenshot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	13239
    It shows that both L4 & L5 archers are donated in the top totals. Below shows only L5, and the one member that donated L4 is shown as L5. This gets even more messed up when you have a variety of troop types donated and you can see the lower list changed icons for members.

(=^ェ^=)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue that we are currently investigating. Sorry about that!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Agreed this has been an ongoing issue for sometime......please correct this S8
    Mrs.Drty

This is still an issue. Battle totals today have been approximately 85 points behind from the start. It is not due to delay of posting stars won, because there are only three of us attacking (and two of those accounts are mine) and we can see the points added after each attack. I have many, many screenshots showing the progression, but don't know how to post them here. Frustrating because we are in last place by very few points...