Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 30 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Well I'm counting on some of my neighbors (who obviously spend lots of actual money on gems) to buy the flicker tables and chairs
    Check out Stormie's bakery! He has tons of the wicker tables out on his floor. Probably zero real people would decorate their bakery with that many ten gem tables.

Executive Chef
    The tables are expensive indeed. Might only buy a couple instead of my usual 6. But there are 116 tables available to me and only 15 of them have a glass tabletop so I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Check out Stormie's bakery! He has tons of the wicker tables out on his floor. Probably zero real people would decorate their bakery with that many ten gem tables.
    LOL we'll see.
    As usual Stormie's place isn't very attractive to me (sorry Stormie).

Farm Supplier
    Is there a new version for Mothers Day cause I didn't get a update yesterday. If anyone knows please let me know

Farm Supplier
    I don't know about a new version, but I too have Android and normally the update comes on thursday morning. Still got muffin though...
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Host(ess)
    I haven't gotten the update yet either. I did get the RS & FS updates though, kinda weird!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    I'm so confused!! I'm an android user...and we got "Bakery Story Springtime" bk in February! THEN they gave us the St Patty update. The wicker doesn't show on either, so I'm guessing we'll get mother's day or summer edition??? Weird, we (bs) usually get updates before rs. And I'm willing to bet there are goals attached. ?....there are far too many items just to be a regular update, and no big item.
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    Is there a new version for Mothers Day cause I didn't get a update yesterday. If anyone knows please let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    I don't know about a new version, but I too have Android and normally the update comes on thursday morning. Still got muffin though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ura0 View Post
    I haven't gotten the update yet either. I did get the RS & FS updates though, kinda weird!
    You should get the prompt to download the new version by Monday. That is how it usually goes. I got the Fashion Story Mother's day goal so there must be a new version of bakery too.

I like the wall flower basket with purple flowers
    Hi, I'm Jessica
    I play Petshop story and Bakery story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ONeal28 View Post
    I got a goal on my android device telling me to download fashion story mothers day

Is there anyone out there that has still not gotten this weeks update?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast