Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 30 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I'm not seeing any update except that the easter items were moved to waaay back probably to give way to this week's items. Anyone on Android experiencing the same? Do we have to wait for a new version?

*edit: Thanks for the photos sabrinac520! That's a crazy steep price to pay for a table..
    yes I went from apple to android and can't see any update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    So is anyone willing to buy the table ?????
    No way!

Rhino Keeper
    no update here on android... 10 gems for a table? no way am i buying that!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    yes I went from apple to android and can't see any update
    I was about to go crazy when someone said that the update is here already and I'm not seeing it because I immediately thought that there must be a new version and it meant a 5-day wait ... but when I saw the pictures (especially the price of that table) nah it can definitely wait LOL

Executive Chef
    10 gems for a table = no thanks! such greed... The chairs aren't all that great either, the color is so faint you can barely see it.

On the bright side, no chores/tasks this week (phew) so I get to do build other appliances and cook what I want.

Ha! 10 gems for a table. Must be the most expensive gem table ever. Though I do like the flower basket and the two basket display with breads in it. The wallpaper and floor tile are not bad too.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Who cares about the tables? I love the wall and floor decorations. Cant wait for a new android version

Rhino Keeper
    WOW. And I thought the bookstore update was expensive O_O

Glad this isn't my style lol, but it sucks for those who were looking forward to it. I'll probably get the bread displays, but that's it.

Fashion Designer
    How on EARTH is that table 10 gems?! You can't even tell it's a wicker table??? Also, the glass tabletops are way overused at this point. An all white wicker table without the glass would have been nice and for less than 10 gems! I do love the flower basket and bread baskets, very pleased they are for coins Everything else is kind of plain, I don't care for the wicker wallpaper/tile, I would have loved to see a more spring related wallpaper with flowers or scenery.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not getting the tables...no way worth 10 gems! They aren't even pretty wicker. The chairs look more like ice/winter than wicker...don't care for them. Only thing I got was the bread baskets and the hanging flowers.

Let's get some recipes on the regular appliances TL...good grief...what is your problem?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast