Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 30 April 2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Where did the picture of the real wicker table come from?
    A furniture on-line shop - you can google it
    Came across it when my place was under renovation sometime earlier this year.

I'd have loved it if the white wicker chair is also "adopted" from their shop - but it would definitely cost gems.

I'm looking forward to a new goal! I am always baffled by how quickly we try to finish goals only to wait a month for the next one. Last one, most of my neighbors were done in less than a week.

Will there be a new goal? Hoping for one, since the last goal took me less than a week to complete. Nothing to do for a long time

Fashion Designer
    Love it!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Executive Chef
    Lets just hope it doesn't cost gems for tables and chairs.

HURRAY!!!! I was having trouble finding cute outdoor furniture for my patio setup last night. Perfect timing TL

I wish they would at least add new food also i have mastered all the appliances so i basically have to wait for a new one to get any more gems they give new food items in RS all the time which is why i like it much better and play it more often.

Rhino Keeper
    I believe the table would cost us gems. How about oven? Why not release some new ovens too.

Fashion Designer
    I don't really understand why we never get new recipes on the regular oven or drink machine. There are so many recipes that TL hasn't even covered in bakery, so at the end of the day it doesn't make sense especially when RS still gets new recipes with their weekly updates. Maybe TL are intentionally trying to bore us and phase this game out?

Executive Chef
    I thought it would be obvious. They are purposely making players buy new appliances so they spend more coins to buy them and then build (more challenging) rather than relying on existing appliances where they already have 18+ ovens prebuilt and it's not costing them extra coins. Also takes longer to master new recipes as who is going to buy and build 18 specialty appliances for just 3 new recipes? I personally only buy 5 of every new appliances.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast