Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bakery Update: 30 April 2014

I haven't downloaded it yet, in case next monday a goal pops up asking me to. Dont want to lose 5g so I'm just being careful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    I think "to get gems" means "to purchase gems".
    Ironically I got a gem sale offer today with my St. Patrick's Day version so obviously I can buy gems without downloading the Mother's Day version.
    Strange! Today I accidentally clicked on "buy gems" and it said that I couldn't, just like when I'm playing on BS versions from 2012.

I thought this was strange too. I wonder if there will not be a bonus of gems to download new versions? Think I will just wait till Monday and see . Playing on android is so different. My friends on iOS get older items for sale sometimes and I feel left out. But nothing like the differences in dragon story.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    I saw the same thing. Never seen it before with other versions. Does this mean we won't be getting a goal to install Mother's day on monday? Just so I know if I should wait untill monday to install it.

Rhino Keeper
    I think there will be one on Monday.

Did anybody happen to get a bonus to download the new version yet? Its way past noon and I haven't seen one.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbysmom87 View Post
    I think there will be one on Monday.

Rhino Keeper
    I normally would have had the pop up to download the new version for gems around 6 hours ago. Has anyone seen the pop up yet?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    I normally would have had the pop up to download the new version for gems around 6 hours ago. Has anyone seen the pop up yet?
    nope! i'm on android but not seen any goals yet

I got the pop up today! I got 6 gems in each game that I play! It was definitely worth it

I did want to use the wicker theme, but, I wasn't ready to use my money to purchase diamonds to get the love which is a necessity in a wicker theme. I have used the basket weave flooring and the bread baskets. The bread baskets works well with the hawaiian style decor/furnitures. I am now adding in the arabian theme. It's a good theme since a lot of items are compatible with some items I have already bought with coins.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112