Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 30 April 2014

Executive Chef
    I like this update, mostly. The table is (as everyone else has mentioned) too expensive. I agree with ashrb, it would have been nicer if it was all wicker, don't like the glass top on it. Also the white colour is just too bright, it kind of makes the table fade. It should have been the colour of the wicker sofa (which I love by the way). The counter and wall sconce aren't doing it for me either, again I think it's the colour. I love everything else though, really nice work.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I really love wicker furniture, but agree that 10 gems is way too much for a table. A LTO to go with this would be really nice.

Executive Chef
    Still can't see no update 😔

Executive Chef
    The purple of the baskets of flowers for the wall match the princess chairs from the last goal perfectly. They look really nice together. That's the only thing I've bought, I'm not interested in anything else.

Still not updated on android and for these prices it can wait! I'll probably grab some wall flowers and the baskets but TL can keep the rest!

Executive Chef
    I c it was right about no challenges this wk, so I feel fairly safe in assuming we'll get them next Wednesday. I nearly fell over when I saw the price 4 the table. I don't know where TL gets off on charging 10 gems just 4 a single table. I do like the small and large bread displays and I purchased 1 of ea. I also purchased a few floor tiles just 2 have them in case the next time TL cleans house of seasonal items I don't lose the ability 2 purchase more if needed. I'm probably gonna do the same w wallpaper. But overall I'm giving this update 2 thumbs down.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I consider all gem tables/chairs/counters to be a bit of a splurge (although I did buy the snowglobe table someone previously mentioned cause i loved it), but the point of splurging on things is they're supposed to be beautiful or worthy in some way of spending more than you normally would. this is just so...nothing.

do appreciate the bread baskets and wall flowers though! how did you know i was in a bread-baking mode?

Rhino Keeper
    Well I'm counting on some of my neighbors (who obviously spend lots of actual money on gems) to buy the flicker tables and chairs

The furniture looks nice but are way overpriced - 10 gems for a table of stolen design? Seriously TL?
    Will only be getting the bread baskets and wall flowers... Not interested in the wall paper and floor tiles.

Executive Chef
    10 gems for a table?? Yeesh!
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused!! I'm an android user...and we got "Bakery Story Springtime" bk in February! THEN they gave us the St Patty update. The wicker doesn't show on either, so I'm guessing we'll get mother's day or summer edition??? Weird, we (bs) usually get updates before rs. And I'm willing to bet there are goals attached. ?....there are far too many items just to be a regular update, and no big item.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast