Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ancient Dragon?

Executive Chef
    Lol this value pack is best one yet!! 100 maps? That's great if you still need them. 20000 food c'mon, Now if you offered 200000 food and 100 gold that would be a value. You have no problem treating your players differently in every other aspect of the game, why not alter these value packs to a certain players needs.

I like this dragon but there is no way I'm gonna buy buy it.
    I'm at level 150 and havnt needed maps in quite some time and as for food I have millions of coins so can produce food from my farms, as others have suggested if gold was offered in the value pack I probably would have bought it, it seems to me that this pack is designed for newbies.

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Not a fan of Value packs for new dragon introduction

I would not mind these value packs if a choice was given to buy the value pack or to obtain the dragon from some other means (battling, breeding, crafting, etc.) or, in the case of a discontinued or limited time dragon. This would allow players who missed out on getting a dragon for one reason or the other to buy it.

I am an avid collector of dragons and have hit the maximum number of unique dragons many times. I'm taking a pass on The Ancient Dragon value pack as this is not a fun way to collect dragons!!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is a second Value Pack I'm passing on, first was Dreamcatcher.
    I am not short of silver coins or mystic maps
    Please TL, make your offer so attractive (i.e. Dragon+Gold+decent amount of Food) that we couldn't refuse it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shield14 View Post
    This is a second Value Pack I'm passing on, first was Dreamcatcher.
    I am not short of silver coins or mystic maps
    Please TL, make your offer so attractive (i.e. Dragon+Gold+decent amount of Food) that we couldn't refuse it
    I agree. Package deals can be a great opportunity for the buyer and seller. If the point is to increase sales, why not make the package more attractive and useful for buyers.

Wow. They ended the thing 30 minutes sooner than the timer said, and lost $40.00 of revenue. Was waiting to see if I'd also need gold for Easter event dragons and whether I'd be spending gift card for that or ancient. Now not spending money for either

Fashion Designer
    You can also win this dragon from the Spin Wheel option (iOS only)
    accepting all neighbors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234