View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom/queendom?

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craftable walls, spires, paths and gates

102 32.38%
  • Cow with higher milk drop rate

95 30.16%
  • Eagle - to send on adventures

187 59.37%
  • New food eg pizza, rock cakes

70 22.22%
  • More caravans - use up building supplies etc

89 28.25%
  • Pawnshop

186 59.05%
  • Wizard tower

152 48.25%
  • Pet direboar

116 36.83%
  • New exchange - building supplies for ???

181 57.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 25 April 2014

Executive Chef
    Just because, you may find the fish house worthless ,,others may find it very helpful

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Just because, you may find the fish house worthless ,,others may find it very helpful
    Absolutely true. I suppose I should have stated that but I thought it was obvious, sorry. I never claimed it wasn't helpful to others. I simply made a suggestion that it be expanded to include other items, and stated my personal experience. I apologize if I didn't make that completely clear. To make it absolutely clear, I am sure the Fish Market is an extremely helpful item for many and probably most players. I made a suggestion, not a demand, that it be expanded to drop additional items. I did not in any way mean to say it was not useful to other players as it is. i have several ponds and my fish supply is sufficient without need for this particular asset. Others may not have as many ponds and need the Fish Market. I was only agreeing with those who would like to see existing buildings drop additional items instead of adding new buildings. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my suggestion. I did not mean to suggest that my experience is more important than anyone else's experience. Sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Absolutely true. I suppose I should have stated that but I thought it was obvious, sorry. I never claimed it wasn't helpful to others. I simply made a suggestion that it be expanded to include other items, and stated my personal experience. I apologize if I didn't make that completely clear. To make it absolutely clear, I am sure the Fish Market is an extremely helpful item for many and probably most players. I made a suggestion, not a demand, that it be expanded to drop additional items. I did not in any way mean to say it was not useful to other players as it is. i have several ponds and my fish supply is sufficient without need for this particular asset. Others may not have as many ponds and need the Fish Market. I was only agreeing with those who would like to see existing buildings drop additional items instead of adding new buildings. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my suggestion. I did not mean to suggest that my experience is more important than anyone else's experience. Sorry.
    Don't feel bad! I don't think you offended anyone! I read it as your opinion. Nice post, btw. I almost said so yesterday, but then I got distracted by something shiny and forgot. People have all kinds of needs with this game. I did get a fish shack, and I may be putting it in storage soon. It's cute, and helped me stock up on the new fish, but it's not imperative to have. I also agree with the idea to have current buildings drop more stuff instead of coming out with a new building for each little item.

Somebody stop me before I go off on one of my "in the old days" speeches.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by sventopia View Post
    I want a love shack. All of my friends have one and I do not. Sadface.
    I would also like a love shack

Host(ess)
    Use of less trade tickets(May be 10 or 15) for the expansion permit plsssssss

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I'm sorry if that came acrossed wrong,, was just stating,, my opinion ,,, like me ,,, buying the mermaid pond,, to me was a waste of gems,,, I'm lucky to get 2-3 every 5 hours... To me that was a waste,,, but others may find it helpful,,, I didn't buy the fish shack,,, it's really is cute,,, but I get enough fish from other places,,, so,sorry ,,, if this came out wrong,,

Fashion Designer
    Simple misunderstanding katbtodd. No problem. You are frequent poster and I am new to the forums and thought I did wrong due to inexperience. Some things have multiple interpretations and there is no fault here. Thanks to you too Queenzod for adding some perspective and support as well. This is an awesome game and all is well!

How about a Farmer's Market? Advance players quite often don't even bother to visit spots as they are max out. Same with farming. Just how many glowbulbs do you need... until the quests hit and then you are scrambling for supplies or doing an upgrade and suddenly it's all gone and you spend days grinding to get enough silver, living wood, ect.

How about a trade/exchange between players...
    A new building that allows players to exchange their items or foods.
    For example, a player post an ad, asking some silvers in exchange with some furs.
    With a limited quantity of the item: 10 max.
    When a player is interested in an ad that he found in the "exchange list", he just has to accept it and a trade is made.

I don't know if someone has already suggested before, but i think it will be nice in helping each other =]

That's very similar to another TeamLava game called "Farm Story 2" and I agree that it would be very helpful to get rid of some items especially ones we no longer need.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast